Law-QA22 Online Services
The assignment is designed to help you demonstrate engagement with the processes of decision making, sourcing and securing a work placement as part of the MBA with placement pathway.
This requires you to
- Create an aim and two objectives to support you in sourcing and securing a placement
- Relate labour market trends to your placement preferences
- Explain and evaluate different recruitment methods
- Develop an on line professional identity to communicate achievements, experience and skills development to potential employers
This assignment must be submitted in the form of a portfolio. In this module a portfolio is defined as a compilation of academic work and other forms of evidence assembled for the purpose of demonstrating engagement with the process of sourcing and securing a work placement. Other forms of evidence to be included in the appendix to the portfolio might include:
- A Log of applications for graduate appropriate roles / career appropriate roles.
- Evidence of participation in the graduate recruitment / or other processes (applications, interviews, assessment centres etc)
- Reflections on lecture/seminar /workshop sessions
- Analysis of personal skills and experience
- CV alterations / improvements
- Identification of gaps in skills and experience leading to specific development needs
- Reflection on achievements kept on an ongoing basis
- Feedback on performance from a range of sources including recruiters, academic staff and employers.
- Anything else you feel is appropriate to your analysis in relation to chosen career path.
To assist you in preparing your portfolio, we have suggested the following specific headings for the portfolio to ensure that you address particular key and important areas for consideration in relation to your organization. These headings are by no means exclusive or exhaustive
|Section||Content||Indicative word count|
|Title page||This page includes the title of the assignment, your name and student number||N/A|
|Contents Page||This follows the title page and list each section and the page numbers for the start of each section.||N/A|
|Introduction||This section introduces the portfolio, and is an opportunity for you to reflect on the reasons why you have opted to do the MBA placement pathway, the kind of work placement you hope to be able to secure, and your expectations of the experience.||400|
|Aim and two objectives||In this section of the portfolio, you are asked to provide one aim (what you hope to achieve in terms of a work placement) and two SMART objectives (how you will work towards achieving your aim). These should be succinct and clearly expressed and SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound.||100|
|Labour market analysis and recruitment||In this section, you analyse current research relating to the labour market in the UK. You should analyse the particular labour market in which you wish to work. For example, labour market trends in a particular job or a particular region of the UK. Also, how are jobs advertised in your chosen labor market? Typically, what kinds of recruitment and selection practices are commonly used within your chosen sector? Give examples of your engagement with these recruitment methods in the appendix.|
|Personal Profile||In this section present a personal profile of own skills, abilities and experiences in an ‘elevator pitch’.|
|Creating an online Identity||In this section, reflect upon the process of developing an on-line professional identity to communicate achievements, experience and skills development to potential employers. Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of the use of social media in recruitment and employment. Include the address of your online identity so that the marking tutor can review this.|
|Appendix||Evidence of engagement with activities to support you in sourcing and securing a work placement||Please see appendices policy in NILE|
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Assessment Learning Outcomes
The learning outcomes to be addressed through this assignment are
The learning outcomes being addressed through this assignment are
Knowledge and Understanding
- a) Explain and evaluate current labour market trends associated with a specific job role, sector and geographical region.
- b) Describe and distinguish strategies for effective self-presentation for different recruitment scenarios, e.g. application forms, interviews, online tests etc.
Subject – Specific Skills
- c) Analyse, evaluate and synthesise information from a range of sources relevant to chosen career pathway
- d) Reflect critically on own career and employment decision-making processes,through engagement with structured reflection
- e) Utilise planning and problem-solving skills through the creation of a and aim and two ‘SMART’ objectives, to initiate process of personal and professional planning
- f) Use social media channels/online tools to create an on-line profile to communicate achievements, experience and skills development to potential employers.
Looking for best Law-QA22 online,please click here