Law help 04
PART 1: Law in Society
A business can be managed and run in either a prudent and responsible manner or a stupid manner. Explain how a prudent and responsible businessperson would manage and run a new business that he or she has just began as compared to a person who was not prudent or responsible.
1. Explain why it is important that the Supreme Court of Canada not be bound by its own precedents.
Length of Response:
1‐2 paragraphs (a paragraph is approximately 300 words)
PART 2: TORT LAW Negligence
Jack owns a pub. One evening, Jim, a friend, comes into the pub and orders a drink. Over a period of approximately two hours, Jim orders and drinks a variety of alcoholic beverages. Shortly before the pub closes, Jim pays for his drinks and leaves the pub. Jim gets into his car and drives away. On his way home, Jim is involved in a motor vehicle accident.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
1. Explain the nature of the tort that Jack would be found to have committed.
2. Are there any defences available to Jack? Explain what these defences are.
Length of Response: 1‐2 paragraphs for each question Intentional Torts
1. Examine each of the following situations and decide with reasons whether any tort has been committed.
Length of Response: One – two sentences per situation
A. You threaten to punch a security guard who has just ticketed your car.
B. A hockey player body checks an opponent in a hockey game giving him a concussion.
C. A bouncer punches a drunk bar patron who refuses to leave the premises when
D. A doctor gives a blood transfusion to a seriously injured Jehovah Witness who has indicated that he does not want a blood transfusion.
E. Some enterprising business students have opened a dance club in a vacant barn they have renovated adjacent to a newly constructed residential subdivision in rural Halton.The neighbours are complaining about the noise and lights.
F. A group of striking workers have circulated a flyer falsely stating that their employer’s product uses cheap components imported from China. As a result, product sales have dropped.
G. The marketing department of Martha Stewart Inc. has convinced Zellers, through various financial incentives, to break an existing contract with another supplier and to exclusively carry Martha Stewart products.
H. A police officer detains a person for questioning who fits the description of the person who robbed your business. It is not the robber.
I. Your supervisor writes a performance appraisal for your employer which is critical of the quality of your job performance and results in your firing.
J. You have security staff physically remove a person from your restaurant premises who refuses to leave when requested.
PART 3: PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY
Answer 2 of the following 3 questions
1. A professional must not place him or herself in a position where his or her interest and duty conflict. Explain.
2. In a lawsuit alleging negligent misrepresentation the plaintiff must establish more than a breach of duty causing loss. Identify the five requirements for proving negligent misrepresentation as set by the Supreme Court of Canada.
3. Professionals may have liability to their clients in tort and contract, and for breach of fiduciary duty. Briefly explain the basis for liability in these categories.
Product Code :Law04
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.