BEST UK USA Australia Canada UAE China Least Cost Method Assignment Help Assignment Online Help Services
A method which is used to obtain the initial reasonable solution for the transportation problem is known as Least Cost Method. Least Cost Method includes more than one demand centers and supply centers and they are targeted to achieve the least cost of transportation which is explained in Least Cost Method Assignment Help. As the name suggests, the cell having the minimum cost is allocated first. In order to have the least cost of transportation, the lower cost cells are given more preference as compared to the higher cost cells. The Least Cost Method is considered to be producing more accurate and optimum results as compared to the north – west corner. This is because, the north – west corner method gives importance only to the availability and supply requirement with the extreme left corner as the beginning allocation, whereas, the Least Count Method includes the shipping costs while making the allocations. While constructing the table for the Least Cost Method, the supply and demand should be equal. Suppose, the supply is greater than the demand, the dummy source is added to the table and the demand is equal to the value obtained by subtracting the demand from the supply. In this case the cost remains zero. Now suppose, the rate of demand increases the rate of supply, then the dummy origin is added to the table where the supply is equal to the difference between the demand and supply, cost being zero. Students looking for least cost method shall refer to Least Cost Method Assignment Help.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Least Cost Method
The various advantages of Least Cost Method are given in details in Least Cost Method Assignment Help
• Unlike north west corner method, Least Cost Method gives us the accurate results because; it includes the transportation cost while making the allocation.
• Least Cost Method is a method which is very simple to use.
• Least Cost Method is very easy to understand.
• Under the method of Least Count, it is very easy to easy and simple to calculate the optimum solution.
Services We Offer
Services Provided for Accounting
Accounting always put student on worries and stress. But with Assignment Consultancy for your help, you can remove all your worries by going through our various services:-
- Financial Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help Online
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Homework Help
- Do my accounting Homework
- Accounting Case Study Assignment Help
- Finance accounting case studies assignment help
- Taxation homework help
- US tax codes homework help
- Advance Accounting homework help
- Cost Management Homework Help
- Australian Taxation Assignment help
- Ratio analysis assignment help
- Accountancy online exam help
- Accounts online exam help
Features for Accounting Assignment Help Services
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
Best Customer Service
Our customer representatives are working 24X7 to assist you in all your assignment needs. You can drop a mail to email@example.com or chat with our representative using live chat shown in bottom right corner.
Three Stage Quality Check
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
Most of our clients are from UK, USA, Australia, Canada , UAE, New Zealand, Doha, Qatar, Muscat, Netherlands, France, Italy, Great Britain, Singapore, Malaysia looking for quality and accurate solutions.
Yash Batra, Student , UK University
“Great Experts to provide real time Accounts help services. They are just best in their approach”
Reham Fayad, Student MBA, USA
“They have some of the best USA experts to provide Accounts help online and also help me in my online exams.”
Graham Golith, Lancashire University, UK
“Best place to get all help in Accounts Essay and Exams. Will definitely recommend to all”
There are various disadvantages of Least Cost Method which are highlighted by Least Cost Method Assignment Help
• In order to obtain the optimum solution certain rules should be followed. But Least Cost Method does not follow those step by step rules to find out the optimum solution.
• Least Cost Method does not follow any systematic rule when there is a tie in the minimum cost.
• Least Cost Method allows selection through personnel observation which might create misunderstanding in obtaining the optimum solution.
Features of Least Cost Method Assignment Help are
Clients waiting for Least Cost Method Assignment Help from us may expect a few pros and cons
• Commitment to submit the article on or before the given date.
• All the topics and the data are related to Least Cost Method.
• Simple words are used for easy and better understanding.
• Highly qualified and professional writers are involved.
If you need any help in Least Cost Method Assignment Help online,please click here