Best UK USA Australia Canada UAE Ledger Assignment Help Online Service
The principle book or computer file used for recording and calculating the sum of economic transactions which is measured in terms of a monetary unit of account by account type is known as Ledger. It calculates the transaction with debits and credits in separate columns and an initial monetary balance and the ending monetary balance of each account. The Ledger is always permanent which consists of the entire summary of all amounts entered in supporting journals. These list the individual transactions by date. The financial statements of every company are generated from the ledger’s summary total where every transaction flows from journal to ledgers. According to Ledger Assignment Help, the term Ledger is derived from two words, “liggen and leggen” meaning to lie or lay. There are certain terms included in Ledger. The ledger consisting of financial transactions made by the customers is known as sales ledger. This records the receivable accounts. The money spent by the company in order to purchase is known as purchase ledger. The five main account types i.e. assets, liabilities, capital, expenses and income comes under general ledger. Distributed ledger means the digital ledger which is shared and synchronized geographically across multiple sites, countries or institutions.
Services We Offer
Services Provided for Accounting
Accounting always put student on worries and stress. But with Assignment Consultancy for your help, you can remove all your worries by going through our various services:-
- Financial Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help Online
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Homework Help
- Do my accounting Homework
- Accounting Case Study Assignment Help
- Finance accounting case studies assignment help
- Taxation homework help
- US tax codes homework help
- Advance Accounting homework help
- Cost Management Homework Help
- Australian Taxation Assignment help
- Ratio analysis assignment help
- Accountancy online exam help
- Accounts online exam help
Features for Accounting Assignment Help Services
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
Best Customer Service
Our customer representatives are working 24X7 to assist you in all your assignment needs. You can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with our representative using live chat shown in bottom right corner.
Three Stage Quality Check
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
Most of our clients are from UK, USA, Australia, Canada , UAE, New Zealand, Doha, Qatar, Muscat, Netherlands, France, Italy, Great Britain, Singapore, Malaysia looking for quality and accurate solutions.
Yash Batra, Student , UK University
“Great Experts to provide real time Accounts help services. They are just best in their approach”
Reham Fayad, Student MBA, USA
“They have some of the best USA experts to provide Accounts help online and also help me in my online exams.”
Graham Golith, Lancashire University, UK
“Best place to get all help in Accounts Essay and Exams. Will definitely recommend to all”
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ledger
- The various advantages of Ledger are listed in Ledger Assignment Help.
1. Ledgers are used to prepare the trial balance. Without Ledger it is almost impossible to prepare the trail balance, because, by taking up the Ledger account balance, the trail balance is prepared.
2. Ledger is used in presenting the final position or final account which is prepared from a trial balance. Since trial balance is prepared from Ledger account balance, therefore, it is impossible to present the final account without Ledger.
3. Ledger is used for determining the results of each account. On the basis of double entry principle, we can obtain the results from each account from the ledger.
4. Ledger is also used to present the statistical information. The management uses the statistical information while decision making which is obtained from the Ledger accounts with their respective balances.
5. Ledger is used in presenting the financial position of an enterprise which can only be obtained when the ledger accounts are maintained properly.
- The disadvantages of ledger are explained in Ledger Assignment Help.
1. Use of ledger involves additional work like adding columns to the subsidiary books in order to prepare total figures and control accounts.
2. For very small purposes, using ledger proves costly because of its maintenance.
3. There might be error in entering the amount to the subsidiary book or entering the correct amount but to the wrong side.
Features of Ledger Assignment Help are: –
Clients waiting for Ledger Assignment Help from us may expect a few pros and cons: –
• Promise of submission within the given date.
• All the topics are related to Ledger.
• Simple words are used for easy and better understanding.
• Quality is preferred over quantity.
• Highly qualified and professional writers are involved.
If you need any help in Best Ledger Assignment Help Online Service,please click here