MACRS Economics Assingment Help With Solution
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS AND WORKOUT THE PROBLEMS STEP BY STEPS DETAIL.
1. Four different building locations have been suggested, of which only one will be selected. See table for detail data. Apply incremental B/C ratio analysis to select the best alternative. The MARR is 6%.
A B C D
Building cost $-200,000 $-250,000 $-180,000 $-290,000
Cash flow +22,000 +35,000 +19,500 +42,000
Life, years 25 25 25 25
2. The plant has accumulated savings of $60,000 to acquire a new machine for quality assurance of its products. The new quality control machine cost $80,000. The extra $20,000 needed to acquire the new machine will be finance through a loan at 6% annual interest with the principal ($20,000) due at the end of the third year. The income tax rate is 0.35. The new equipment will save $35,000 each year and its economic life is 3 years. The salvage value is $30,000. Does the acquisition of this new machine satisfy the 6% minimum rate? Compute the after tax rate of return of this alternative for year two. Solve this problem using the straight line and the MACRS depreciation methods. Which depreciation method is best for year two?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
3. What is the book value and depreciation charge of an equipment purchased four years ago for $80,000, a salvage value of $10,000, and a expected life of 7 years if it is depreciated:
a. using the sum of the year method?
b. using the double declining balance?
4. Four years ago a company purchased a new copy machine. Due to deterioration, soon a new copy machine will be needed. The annual maintenance cost for the existing machine is $1,600 and increasing 100 each year. An identical copy machine can be purchased now to replace the presently owned assets. The presently owned copy machine losses each year $10,000 in resale value, compare the assets with at 10% per year and compute when the presently owed should be replace.
Same model as presently owned
Present value (when new) $75,000
Present value of new copy machine $85,000
Annual cost (old copy machine) 1,100
Annual cost (new copy machine) 1,600 and increasing
Salvage value (both machine) 15,000
Life in years (both machine) 6
Product Code :Eco15
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.