Magee Auto Finance Assignment Help With Solution
FIN 3300 Principles of Financial Management
1) During 2013, Magee Auto Supply Outlets had gross sales of $900,000, cost of goods sold of $300,000, and general and selling expenses of $400,000. The firm also had outstanding $200,000 of 10% coupon bonds with 12 years to maturity and $400,000 of 12% bonds with 25 years to maturity. Non-operating income was $0, depreciation was $10,000 and Magee paid dividends of $80,000 to its shareholders at the end of the year.
a) Set out Magee’s income statement showing the taxable income, taxes, net income, and earnings retained in 2013. Use the corporate tax table on Page 83 (also in the formula sheet) in the text book to figure out the taxes paid by Magee.
b) Compute Magee’s free cash flow in 2013. You may assume that Magee did not have any incremental Capex or Net Operating Working Capital needs for 2013.
c) Magee’s balance sheet as of December 31, 2012 showed retained earnings of $240,000.
What will the retained earnings be on December 31, 2013?
d) Suppose Magee also had dividend income of $10,000 that it earned from the stock of Starks
Corp. that it owns, and interest income of $7,500 from some T-bonds that it owns. What will be the new taxable income, new taxes, new net income, and new earnings retained in 2013?
2) The Harris Corporation has a taxable income of $128,000.
a) What is the total tax liability of Harris Corp.? Figure taxes using the table on Page 83.
b) What is its average tax rate?
c) What is its marginal tax rate?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
3) NewPro Corp. has the following items on its balance sheet as of Dec. 2013 (millions of $):
Current liabilities $20
Long-term Debt 10
& retained earnings 20
Net Fixed Assets 25
Cash & Marketable Securities 10
Accounts Receivable 5
What is the total inventory on the balance sheet?
4) Ms. Jefferson, a single individual, has the following income situation for the year 2013:
Salary of $83,100; qualified dividend income of $12,000; interest income from Intel bonds of $5,000; capital gains of $22,000 from the sale of Exxon stock that she had purchased in 2008; capital gains of $10,000 from the sale of Google stock that she had bought in June of 2013 and sold in December of 2013. Ms. Jefferson gets one exemption of $3,900, and she will use standard deductions of $6,100
a) Compute Ms. Jefferson’s taxable income for 2013.
b) Compute her federal taxes for 2013. What are her marginal and average tax rates?
5) Question 3-3 on page 88 of the textbook.
6) Question 3-13 a & b on page 89 of the textbook.
7) The latest balance sheet and income statement for Coleco Corporation are below:
Cash and equivalents 57,600 7,282
Accounts receivable 351,200 632,160
Inventories 715,200 1,287,360
Total current assets 1,124,000 1,926,802
Net fixed assets 344,800 939,790
Total Assets 1,467,800 2,866,592
Liabilities and Equity
Accounts payable 145,600 524,160
Accruals 136,000 489,600
Notes Payable 200,000 636,808
Total current liabilities 481,600 1,650,568
Long-term bonds 323,432 723,432
Common stock (100,000 shares) 460,000 460,000
Retained earnings 230,768 32,592
Total common equity 663,768 492,592
Total liabilities & equity 1,467,800 2,866,592
Sales 3,432,000 6,034,000
Operating costs 3,222,672 6,047,988
Depreciation and amortization 18,900 116,960
= EBIT 190,428 (130,948)
– Interest Expenses 43,828 136,012
= EBT 146,600 (266,960)
– Taxes (@40%) 58,640 (106,784)
= Net Income 87,960 (160,176)
a) Estimate Net Operating Working Capital for 2012 and 2013.
b) Estimate Capex for 2013.
c) Estimate Coleco’s 2013 Free Cash Flow.
Product Code :Fin337
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.