Marketing-QA43 Online Services
Competitive Strategy & Innovation
Purpose of the Assessment
The purpose of this assignment is to
a) test the student’s knowledge of the core concepts, models and frameworks taught in the module and relevant to the strategy process
b) allow the student to apply their learning in the module to date in a case study analysis and to present their findings in a high level report format
1. In what ways has Jeff Imelda redirected the strategy of GE? (25%)
2. To what extent is the strategy aligned with
a. The requirements of the 21st century business environment? (30%)
b. GE’s resources & capabilities?
3. What organisational changes has the new strategy necessitated? Will GE be able to successfully execute the new strategy? (20%)
What alternative strategies should GE consider?
The percentages above indicate the weighting given to each section.
You will be expected to read the case several times to make sure you understand the context, grasp the detail and then review the key elements using the core strategy models to go through the strategy process, drawing on evidence from the case to support and justify your views.
Assignment Format: GE Case – Report
• Cover Page
• Table of content with page numbers
• Table and abbreviations used (if any)
• Executive Summary (Half page: summarizes conclusion & contents)
• Introduction (about GE generally)
• Analyze and address questions
• Paragraph headings & subheadings
• limited use of bullet points & fonts
• Don’t use many fonts
• Use relevant academic models and References
• Support your ideas (case and journal articles
• Recommendation, conclusion and References
• Carefully read the case study and read the assignment questions
• Start writing as an MBA elements with
• Focus on the topic
• Clear & chronological
• Paragraph headings and subheadings (w/numbers: 2; 2.1 ..etc)
• Use Academic jargons
• Be analytical (not descriptive) i.e. use relevant academic models and theories and always draw on the results of your previous analysis
• Support your ideas with evidences from the case and journal articles using Harvard Referencing (in-text & bibliography)
• Make sure you reference the used core models
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
The learning outcomes being addressed through this assignment are
Knowledge and Understanding
a) Identify, critically appraise and select strategies for organisations operating within domestic and international contexts.
b) Critically evaluate strategies linked to responding to external environments (fit strategies) and contrast them to strategies linked to core competencies (stretch strategies).
c) Recognise, consider and address macro-economic trends in a changing world and their impact on business whilst evaluating competitive, organisational and ethical values.
Subject Specific Skills
d) Be able to apply the concepts of strategic planning to current organisations and conduct an environmental and competitor analysis of a given organisation or industry, including within an international or global marketplace.
e) Develop appropriate policies and strategies within a changing environment for a variety of organisations, to meet stakeholder interests.
f) Develop and demonstrate key communication and time management skills.
h) Demonstrate critical thinking and creativity: engage the creative processes in self and others; organise thoughts, analyse, synthesise and critically appraise alternative strategies and choices.
Harvard referencing system is used at all times for the recording & citing of all academic theory. It is an important academic skill & principal to follow & observe. Students must familiarise themselves with Harvard referencing & make the time to understand & apply it.
Assignments should be accurately and appropriately referenced. Marks may be deducted for poor or inadequate referencing. The work submitted must be authentic and original, in other words, the assignment should be your own work.
Looking for best Marketing-QA43 online,please click here