Marymount Economics Assingment Help With Solution
1. Economists usually argue that price is the best way to allocate scarce goods (like tickets to popular sporting events). That is, price should rise or fall, depending on supply and demand, until an equilibrium is reached. Everyone who is willing and able to purchase a ticket will then be able to do so. It is often the case with sporting events, however, that price is set below the “market-clearing” level so that shortages develop. (More people want to buy tickets than there are tickets available.) We discussed three alternative methods other than price for allocating scarce tickets. Identify these and discuss the pros and cons of each.
2. Choose a team (any sport) that has performed poorly over the past several years. Explain why continued poor performance might reflect profit-maximizing behavior by the team owner. Include information about the team’s record and/or standing over the period you’re discussing.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
3. We discussed how competitive pressures in monopolistically competitive and even oligopolistic industries lead firms to increase costs until extranormal profits are competed away. Explain how continued subsidies for athletic departments at most universities (even the most successful) illustrates these competitive pressures.
4. In most cases, professional athletes are not actually sending all those tweets. The athletes (or their agents) pay people to tweet for them—at least part of the time. What economic theory best explains why athletes don’t do their own tweeting? Explain.
5. Form a hypothesis regarding one of the following relationships. You may apply your analysis to any league you choose. Specifically, does A cause B? Explain why or (if not) why not. What other factors might be important. Then use data from the most recent year to test for correlation. (Do the two variables move together?) Include your data and a graph.
a. Does (A) team success (number of wins) lead to (B) increased market value for the team?
b. Does (A) higher payroll lead to (B) more success (number of wins)?
Product Code :Eco26
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.