Mechanical engineering -Q85 Online Services
1. (30) Figure shows a concrete reinforced slab undergoing deflection under its own weight. Using the FEM principles (stiffness method), calculate
a. Deflection and reactions at the nodes (define the nodes as required)
b. Draw the shear force and bending moment diagrams (using FEM)
c. Compare the maximum deflection using FEM with analytical results.
Modulus of elasticity = 5.0 × 106 psi
Weight per cubic feet of slab = 150 lb
Assume width in the perpendicular direction (z-dir) = 1 in
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
2. (40) Many flow problems can be simplified and modeled as flow between two infinite parallel plates e.g. lubrication leakages in hydrostatic bearings. The flow between the plates is given by the following equation
𝜇𝜇𝑑𝑑2𝑢𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑥𝑥2=𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑 u is the fluid velocity between the plates, μ is the dynamic fluid viscosity, and 𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑 is the constant pressure drop.
a. Using Galerkin’s method, obtain the equation fo
r velocity profile. Assume displacement function to be
Fall 2016 MECT 6322
Page 2 of 2
b. Find the exact solution for the velocity profile.
c. Solve the velocity profile using finite difference approach.
d. Compare the results of all of the above approaches using the following values
μ = 0.05 N.s/m, H = 0.02 mm, 𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑𝑑 = -200 MPa/m
Use an excel sheet to plot the velocity profiles.
3. (20) A variable cross-section plate is shown in the figure. The plate supports a load of 2500 lb.
a. Using direct stiffness method (one dimensional method), determine the deflection of the plate at nodes 2, 3 and 4. The modulus of elasticity of the material is 20e3 ksi.
b. Also calculate the stress in all the three elements.
4. (10) You have already submitted the MATLAB code to calculate the reactions and deflections in 3D truss. I asked you to update the code to calculate strains and stresses too. Submit the updated code.
Product Code-Mechanical engineering -Q85
Looking for best Mechanical engineering -Q85 online ,please click here