Microsoft Finance Assingment Help With Solution
As a manager, part of your role is to develop strategy, and share this strategy with various stakeholders within the organization. This assignment will allow you to take your findings as a manager and communicate these findings to those who are affected.
Your company has been presented with a decision on replacing a piece of equipment for a new computerized version that promotes efficiency for the upcoming year. As manager you will need to decide whether or not the purchase of the new equipment is a worthwhile investment and to communicate your recommendations to Executive Management for a final decision. To be convincing, sufficient support for your recommendations must be provided in order to be considered valid and accepted.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
|Present Book Value||30,000|
|Annual Cash Operating Costs||145,000|
|Current Market Value||15,000|
|Market Value in Ten Years||0|
|Remaining useful Life||10 years|
|Annual Cash Operating Costs||50,000|
|Market Value in Ten Years||0|
|Useful Life||10 years|
|Cost of Capital||10%|
|Payback requirement||6 years|
In this assignment, use the information above to develop a comprehensive analysis using NPV, Payback Method, and IRR to develop a recommendation on replacing the existing equipment with a new computerized version. Develop an executive summary of your findings in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation format to present to Executive Management.
Do the following in your presentation:
- Include a statement of the problem or topic, a concise analysis of the findings, and a recapitulation of any main conclusions or recommendations.
- Be sure to incorporate specific details to highlight or support the summary including calculations.
- Using your knowledge of capital budgeting techniques, explain how principles of capital budgeting, such as the payback method, IRR, and NPV, can be used to assess the potential projects and assist in the decision-making process.
Develop a 10-12 slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.ppt.
By Wednesday, December 10, 2014, deliver your assignment to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Wrote a statement of the problem or topic, a concise analysis of the findings, and a recapitulation of any main conclusions or recommendations.||28|
|Explained the summary using specific details including calculations.||28|
|Explained how principles of capital budgeting, such as the payback method, IRR, and NPV, can be used to assess the potential projects and assist in the decision-making process displaying knowledge of capital budgeting techniques.||36|
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||8|
Product Code :Fin326
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.