MOH Operations Management Assingment Help With Solution
Job 101 was started in December 2014 and finished in January 2015. It was the only unfinished job
at the end of December 2014
It is estimated that total overhead costs (MOH) for 2015 will be $120,000
The activity base used to apply MOH are the estimated direct labor costs of $150,000
JOB 101 (200 units)
Direct Materials Direct Labor Manufacturing Overhead
Jan 1 Beg Balance $ 10,000 $ 8,000 4,000
Jan 10 2,000 2,000
Jan 25 1,000 8,000 _________
TOTAL 13,000 18,000
Using the information above, answer the following questions:
- What was the balance in work in process inventory Jan 1, 2015?
what numbers are you using?
- What is the MOH application rate used last year?
How did you find this number?
What is the MOH application rate that will be used in 2015?
How did you find this number?
- The total cost of Job 101 after MOH is applied for work done in 2015: __________
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
5. Make the journal entry for the materials requisitioned to job 101 this period:
6. Make the journal entry for the labor for job 101 this period.
7. Make the journal entry to apply overhead to job 101 this period.
8. Make the journal entry when the job was completed.
9. The job was sold for $55,000 on account. Record the journal entries required for the sale
and to record cost of goods sold.
Product Code :Opt17
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.