Mucho-Moola Case Study Assingment Analysis With Solution
Mucho-Moola Lending is currently using a credit scoring model to evaluate both operating loan and real estate loan requests. The model is also used to determine the interest rate charged on specific loans.
One of your responsibilities as an Agricultural Financial Officer Trainee is using the credit scoring model to evaluate loan requests and then to 1) prepare a written loan evaluation report for the client and 2) prepare a written loan evaluation report for the Loan Review Committee. In evaluating a loan request, Mucho-Moola Lending employees are expected to make use of all available information, both past and present, in order to provide both the Loan Review Committee and the loan applicant an accurate picture of the major strengths and weaknesses of the applicant’s financial situation. In addition, each report is expected to specifically identify the interest rate to be charged and the amount of credit approved.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Internal Bank Report . As an employee of Mucho-Moola Lending, it is your responsibility to use the credit scoring model to evaluate your client’s loan requests. Calculate the credit score for Jack and Jill Pharmalot for each year from 2010 through 2014. Write a loan report evaluating the Pharmalot’s financial situation, discussing the trends in financial measures as well as comparisons to the goals and acceptable ranges. Your report should include the following:
1) an appropriately formatted table summarizing the financial measures used in determining the Pharmalot’s credit score and their credit score for each year during 2010 – 2014;
2) the amount of credit Jack and Jill Pharmalot will need for the upcoming 2015 season (use maximum operating loan balance from cash flow budget as basis for determining line of credit needed);
3) the line of credit approved or established, with justification for the amount, and the interest rate for Jack and Jill Pharmalot; and
4) the major strengths and weaknesses of the Pharmalot’s financial situation.
Credit Decision Report to Client (10 points). As an employee of Mucho-Moola Lending, it is also your responsibility to provide a written report summarizing your loan evaluation findings for your clients, Jack and Jill Pharmalot. Your report should include the following:
1) an appropriately formatted table summarizing the financial measures used in determining the Pharmalot’s credit score and their actual credit scores for 2010 – 2014;
2) the estimated total amount of operating credit your clients will need in the upcoming year;
3) the amount of credit the bank is willing to approve – including the rationale for the loan amount and interest rate;
4) an overview of the major strengths and weaknesses in the Pharmalot’s operation; and
5) provide specific recommendations (suggestions) regarding areas to improve.
Product Code :Case84
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.