Nicomachean Ethicslosophy Philosoph Assignment Help With Solution
Each Question should be answered using a two page outline and should be very detailed with lots of support. No introduction or conclusion. Just answer the question.
1. In the Nicomachean Ethics, Aristotle notes that humans are naturally political (i.e. social) beings (Book I). He also notes that even those living a life of contemplation or theoretical virtue need external goods
(Book X). Is Aristotle right that human beings need other people and a collection of goods to live a happy life?
If they do, what ethical obligations do we owe to others? Why?
If they don’t, are we justified in adopting an egocentric ethic?
Compare Aristotle’s view with that of
(a) Epictetus using Epictetus’s Handbook
2. A 42-year-old woman with stage 4 ovarian cancer is told by her doctors that they can only manage, but not cure, her disease. She is married, and has two children, ages 12 and 7. In discussion with her husband, she has decided to forgo further medical treatment, which made her ill and fatigued, and has instead elected palliative care to manage pain related to her tumors so that she can maintain a higher quality of life, even if for a shorter time. Without consulting her family, she has also decided that when her pain becomes so severe as to warrant the use of high doses of opiate pain killers, she will take her own life without the help of her husband or children.
Drawing on at least two of the philosophers we have studied, present and defend an argument for why all, some, or none of her decisions are ethical. Use Mill’s Utilitarianism and Aristotle’s Nicomachean Ethics
3. “Nothing is as important as the future. Accordingly, in morality nothing counts for as much as the consequences of our actions.” Refute or defend. Use Kant’s Metaphysics of Morals and (Nietzche Good and Evil or Mill’s Utilitarianism) You can pick out of those two
4. Why would Nietzsche call Kant a herd animal? How would Kant respond? In your answer, make sure you discuss such ideas as autonomy, freedom, the good will, and the free spirit.
Kant’s Metaphysics of Morals and Nietzsche Good and Evil should be used
5. Explain Kant’s position on lying and how it is relates to the categorical imperative. Your response should give a detailed account of the categorical imperative.
Would (a) Mill and (b) Epictetus take the same stand on lying? Why or why not? Whose position is the most convincing and why?
Pick the Philosopher of your choice for the second part-Mill’s Utilitarianism or Epictectus’ Handbook
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
6. NASA hires you as an ethics consultant for their first multi-generational mission to another solar system. They want their astronauts to analyze the rightness or wrongness of actions they encounter, especially should they lose contact with Earth. You are commissioned with the following tasks.
(1) Pick Butler and one other philosopher we’ve read for class, and explain what makes an action right or wrong on their accounts. The summary of each thinker should reference key ideas and explain how the theory determines rightness/wrongness.
(2) Apply each of the theories from (1) to the following scenario: You are Commander of Personnel, second in command only to Capt. Mansour. You and Capt. Mansour selected each of your 24-person crew for their expertise, personality, and background. Six months into the flight, Capt. Mansour begins a romantic relationship with a subordinate, Engineer Greene. As a result, Capt. Mansour prioritizes Eng. Greene’s research projects over everyone else’s and allows Greene privileged access to resources, extended lounge hours, and first choice of food at meals. As Commander of Personnel, you want to confront Capt. Mansour about the situation during your weekly report. You plan on doing so oneon-one, off the record, and as tactfully as possible. Use each of the philosophers from (1) to write a speech that explains why Capt. Mansour’s relationship with Eng. Greene poses an ethical challenge.
Use Butler’s Sermons and Mill’s Utilitarinism
Product Code :Phi02
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.