Operation Management Assignment Help With Solution
Module 6 DB Question 1
1. Which of the following is not an example of a type of defalcation?
a. A warehouse employee takes home two units of electronic entertainment inventory each week without authorization.
b. The president of the company utilizes the organization’s cash to add a floor to her 15,000 square foot house.
c. The chief financial officer of the company falsely adds $20 million to the accounts receivable and revenue accounts.
d. The treasurer of the company makes an unauthorized wire transfer from the organization’s bank to a personal account in Grand Cayman.
Module 6 DB Question 2
2. Which of the following situations is related the opportunity factor of the fraud triangle?
a. In an effort to increase the company’s visibility before they go public, the company has issue various press releases projecting significant earnings growth for the current year.
b. During the current year, the company obtained a loan from First National Bank. The CEO has personally guaranteed this loan.
c. The company does not appropriately monitor its internal controls.
d. The company announced early in the current year that it would no longer be paying end of year bonuses to its staff.
Module 6 DB Question 3
3. The auditor of a retail organization notes the following changes in ratios during this year-end audit. Your analysis of the industry indicates that most retailers are carrying smaller amounts of inventory this year and sales are starting recover. As the audit team brainstorms about the likelihood of fraud, which of the items would indicate the highest likelihood of financial fraud?
Ratio This Year Last Year
a. Inventory Turnover 6.2 times 5.4 times
b. Sales Increase over past year 1.1% -2.8%
c. Store operating cost as % of revenue 9.4% 9.3%
d. Store maintenance costs as % of revenue 3.2% 5.9%
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Module 7 DB Question 1
1. An audit report prepared by Garrett and Brown, CPAs, is provided below. The audit for the year ended December 31, 2007 was completed on March 1, 2008, and the report was issued on March 13, 2008. List any deficiencies in this report. Do not rewrite the report.
We have examined the accompanying financial statements of Dalton Corporation as of December 31, 2007. These financial statements are the responsibility of the company’s management. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these statements based on our audit.
We conducted our audit in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Those principles require that we plan and perform the audit to provide reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free of misstatement. An audit includes examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. We believe that our audit provides a reasonable basis for our opinion.
In our opinion, except for the effects of not capitalizing certain lease obligations that should be capitalized in order to conform with generally accepted accounting principles, the financial statements referred to above present accurately the financial position of Dalton Corporation as of December 31, 2007, in conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
Garrett and Brown, CPAs
Module 7 DB Question 2
2. Your CPA firm has completed the fieldwork for the 2007 audit of Sharp Corporation, a private company with an October year-end. You were preparing to draft a standard, unqualified audit report when you discovered that the audit manager on the Sharp engagement owns 10 shares of Sharp’s common stock. Prepare the appropriate report.
Product Code :Opt09
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.