Orange County Rescue Mission Case Study Analysis With Solution
The purpose of this case is to become familiar with the donor’s perspective of Tax Exempt Organization Financial Reports.
You will analyze Orange County Rescue Mission. Please obtain the annual report(s), tax returns (990s), and annual audits for the organization you have been given.
Once you have accessed the Annual Reports, tax returns and annual audits, please read, analyze finanaciallyand answer the following questions as they relate to the organization.
1. Discuss the history of the organization. What type of organization is it? What IRS Code Section is it exempt under?
2. Discuss how well the organizationis performing financially. Include in your discussion liquidity, performance and overall evaluation. Is the organization as strong financially today as it was in the past? Properly support your responses.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
3. Describe the programs and functions of the organization. Include in your discussion how these programs and functions are funded and how successful they are in their endeavors. Discuss their annual performance and overall evaluation. Properly support your response.
(Utilize if there are same information between website and financial statement)
4. Which accounting policies are the most significant and important relative to the Financial Reports and auditsfrom a donor’s perspective, in your opinion? Properly support your response.
5. Discuss the financial and programmatic issues you have noticed in the Annual Reports, tax returns and audits that will be most relevant and significant within the next 5 years for the organization from both the organization’s perspective and the donor’s perspective. Discuss these items – explaining your reasoning for their importance.
6. Would you contribute to this organization? Support your response appropriately.
Product Code :Case77
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.