Phonological Research Assingment Help With Solution
This project undertakes a comparative phonological study of three Najdi Arabic (NA) dialects of central Saudi Arabia, namely, Qassim Arabic (QA),Sudair Arabic (SA) and Bedouin Najdi Arabic (BNA).For each dialect, the study would provide its phonological patterns and phonemic inventory. It would account for allophonic variations across these dialects by considering lexical phonology, that is, by considering how the underlying phonotactic constraints apply in the morpheme boundaries in word formation. It would also consider the prosodic structures to which phonotactic constraints apply. Thus, the afore-mentioned dialects, along with Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), would be compared with each other to account for their synchronic variations. An attempt would also be made to throw light on their diachronic evolutions as phonological systems from classical Arabic.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Objectives and Research questions:
The project sets the following objectives:
1. Provide a detailed description and analysis of phonetics and phonological patterns of SA, QA and BNA; and compare the three dialects with Modern Standard Arabic.
2. Conduct instrumental studies to verify phonological patterns and their phonetic representations. The attempt is to have a descriptive account of the dialects based on empirical evidence.
3. Analyseand compare prosodic structures in SA, QA and BNA including word-stress and sentence-intonation.
4. Analyse and verify diachronic changes and synchronic variations in the three dialects with reference to MSA.
5. Situate these three dialects in Arabian family tree on the basis of stress patterns and segmental representations.
The project would also attempt to answerthe following research questions:
1. What are the commonphonological features of SA, QA and BNA;and what are theirindividual phonological features; and to what degree are they different from MSA?
2. What are the prosodic structures in the three dialects; and how do they vary?
3. With reference to MSA, what are the major sound changes attested in the three dialects; and what are the expected sound changes in the next generations?
4. Howdoes SA differ from QA and how theyboth differfrom BNA in terms of selecting different phonologicalconstraints, stress patterns and pitch accent patterns; and how their variations have evolved from MSA?
5. What is common among SA, QA and BNA as a group;and how the group positioned in Arabic family tree?
Product Code :Res08
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.