PLC chronology Project Management Assingment Help With Solution
In teams of two, research and report on a well documented, major project – either successful or failed. Describe the project from the perspective of the PMBOK Knowledge Areas in as much detail as possible. Also cover the PLC chronology from initiation through closing, making sure to cover all the issues and problems that arose in each stage and how they were handled.
The written report should be about 12 pages (1.5 spacing, 12 pt font) and the in-class presentation should take approximately 10 minutes. It can be done in PowerPoint, Prezi, SlideShare, etc. and include videos and/or any other media you like to include. Be creative!
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Some examples of projects you can choose from:
• Development of a new computer – “The Soul of a New Machine” by Tracy Kidder is one possible source
• Development of a new software product – use “Dreaming in Code” by Scott Rosenberg
• IRS- Business Systems Modernization; Launched in 1999 to upgrade the agency’s IT infrastructure and more than 100 business applications.
• FAA – Advanced Automation System (AAS); FAA’s effort to modernize the nation’s air traffic control system.
• FBI – “Trilogy;” Four-year, $500M overhaul of the FBI’s antiquated computer system.
• Queensland (Australia) – Health Payroll System
• California – MyCalPAYS
• McDonalds – “Innovate;” Digital network for creating a real-time enterprise.
• Denver International Airport – Baggage Handling System
• AMR Corp., Budget Rent A Car Corp.,Hilton Hotels Corp.,Marriott International Inc – “Confirm” Reservation system for hotel and rental car bookings.IT systems modernization
• Apple – Copland operating system
• IBM – Stretch project
• FoxMeyer – ERP program
• KMART – IT Systems Modernization
• London Stock Exchange – “Taurus” Paperless share settlement system.
• Nike – Integrated enterprise software
• Bank of America – “MasterNet” Trust accounting system.
Product Code :pro17
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.