Project Management-AW632

Project Management-AW632 Online Services

1. Table of Contents
2. Background Analysis & Narrative
Objectives & Goals
General Approach

2. Scope and Work Breakdown Structure
Responsibility Matrix

3. Project Scheduling
Project Schedule
Gantt Chart
Activity Durations
PERT Durations
PERT Critical Time
Critical Path Discussion
a. Project Risk Assessment
Qualitative Risk Analysis
Risk Matrix
Quantitative Risk Analysis
b. Cost Estimates
Budget Analysis
Components of Overall Project Cost
c. Conclusion
d. References
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.

How it Works

How It works ?

Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.

Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.

Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id and must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.

Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.

Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.

Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.

Case Approach

Scientific Methodology

We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:

Defining Problem

The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.

Structure Definition

The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.

Research and Analysis

This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.

Conclusion & Recommendations

A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.

Related Services

The rubric for grading the final project will include each of the items on the list above (and the quality of their support), weighted at 80% of the score. The remaining 20% of the grade on this assignment will include the quality of the presentation, how thorough and convincing the result is, and your business communications skills, such as grammar, spelling, punctuation, writing style, and so on.
Attached to this assignment are a couple of example documents that students have turned in previously.
Finally, attach your FINAL MS Project file as well, and any supporting Excel file (for example, if you used excel to calculate PERT times and risk analysis).
Product code: Project Management-AW632
Looking for best Project Management-AW632 online ,please click here