QRP Human Resource Management Help With Solution
1. The qualification requirements are intended to prevent discrimination in favor of____________,
2. The age and service requirements require that an eligible employee participates in the plan no later than the attainment of age__________ and________ year(s) of service.
3. A contribution to a qualified retirement plan (“QRP”) is income tax deductible if it is made no later than _____________.
4. Under the dual entry method of plan participation, a QRP’s entry dates are usually ____________ and __________________.
5. A plan that provides for individual accounts is called a ______________________.
6. A plan to which annual contributions are discretionary by the employer is called a ____________.
7. A plan in which the fair market value of the plan’s assets may be either greater than or less than its benefit obligations is called a _________________________.
8. A “year of service” generally is a __________________________.
9. A group of commonly controlled trades in businesses is treated as a _________________ when testing for nondiscrimination in coverage.
10. Distributions from a QRP to a 10% shareholder-employee must commence no later than _____________________.
11. A group of otherwise related employers, each in different businesses, may avoid “single-employer” status by satisfying the ___________________.
12. In a graded vesting schedule, a pension plan participant becomes 100% vested in year number _________.
13. Participants in a QRP become ________________ vested upon plan termination.
14. The maximum percentage limit on benefits from a defined benefit plan is equal to 100% of _____________.
15. A plan is not discriminatory if the percentage of non-highly compensated eligible employees participating in the plan is at least _______% of the percentage of highly compensated employees (“HCE”) participating in the plan.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
2. Facts: Company A owns 100% of both Companies B and C, and 65% of Company D. The summary of the relevant employee information is outlined below.
Company A 10 100
Company B 45 60
Company C 20 250
Company D 2 10
a. Which companies are included as a “single employer” and why?
b. Can company C satisfy the coverage rules without including any other company? Show your work.
c. Can company D satisfy the coverage rules without including any other company, assuming it has no other related companies? Explain your answer.
d. Describe 3 categories of employees that may always be excluded from plan participation
For a defined benefit plan:
a. Describe 2 instances in which the annual dollar limitation for distributions to participants may be adjusted.
b. Describe 2 instances in which dollar and/or percentage limitations may be cut back.
For a Qualified Separate Line of Business:
b. List and BRIEFLY describe the separateness requirements
b. List and explain the requirements for “qualification” of a separate line
1. Once an employee satisfies a plan’s age and service requirement he/she must enter the plan no later than:
a. The first day of the next month
b. The first day of the following month
c. Six months after satisfaction of the age and service requirements
d. The following January 1 or July 1
2. In the case of a defined benefit plan which of the following statements is incorrect:
a. It is subject to the minimum funding rules.
b. The plan has individual accounts.
c. The plan can be either overfunded or underfunded.
d. In-service withdrawals are not permitted.
3. Which of the following is not a safe-harbor definition of compensation.
a. Gross compensation
b. Wages as reported on Form W-2
c. Wages as defined in Section 415( c )(3)
d. Base compensation
4. Which of the following is not a safe-harbor allocation method in a defined contribution plan?
a. Pro-rata to total compensation
b. Cross-tested allocation
c. Permitted disparity, also known as integration with social security
d. Uniform dollar ownership
5. Which of the following is not a qualification requirement.
a. That compensation is limited each year to an IRS adjusted dollar amount.
b. That the plan cover a percentage of Non-HCEs that is a least 70% of the percentage of HCEs covered.
c. That contributions are made by the extended due date of the employer’s income tax return.
d. That the plan be permanent.
6. Which of the following is not a highly compensated employee?
a. 5% owner
b. An employee whose compensation in the current year is at least equal to the current year dollar limit.
c. An employee whose compensation the current year is at least equal to the prior year dollar limit.
d. The spouse of an HCE
7. In order for a married participant to receive a distribution from a pension plan, he/she must first obtain:
a. A divorce
b. Certification of the benefit amount
c. Spousal consent
d. A notice of rollover from the plan administrator
8. The only individual permitted to rollover an account balance and wait until he/she reaches age 70½ to commence RMDs is:
a. The participant’s children from a prior marriage
b. The surviving spouse
c. The plan trustee
d. A shareholder who has attained age 70½
9. If an employer makes a contribution to a defined contribution plan in excess of the deduction limit, the employer is NOT:
a. Subject to 10% excise tax.
b. Required to hold the excess contribution in suspense to be used in the subsequent year.
c. Required to allocate the excess to the accounts of non-highly compensated employees.
d. Required to utilize the prior year’s excess contribution before the contribution for the current year.
10. Each of the following is correct about a QRP, except:
a. Assets are held in a tax-exempt trust.
b. The plan must not discriminate in favor of HCEs
c. The employer receives its income tax deduction in the same year as the employee recognizes taxable income.
d. Married participants must receive distributions in the form of a qualified joint and survivor annuity
Product Code :Hum26
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.