Report on Math Game
You heard that many young kids such as your 10 year old cousin are struggling with math. You decide to use your newfound computer science skills to help these poor kids out by giving them some practices. Design a math game system that starts with a login/register page for regular and administrative users. Then, it randomly generates basic math problems featuring addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The program should display the question visually and prompt for an answer. When finished, a total score out of 100 points should be displayed. Your system should maintain the information of persons with the highest, the second-to-the-highest, and the third-to-the-highest scores in your system.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
Bonus points may be awarded for creativity and implementati
1. Software Engineering: What are these young kids’ needs? How many kids did you interview with? How to test the reliability & robustness of your system? How to advertise your software?
2. Data structures: What data structures do you want to use to hold data for your system?
3. Algorithm design to solve this practical computer science problem (flowchart + pseudocode).
4. Programming in Java or C/C++ or Python or other programming languages.
5. Database design: Do you need a database for your system design? Why or why not? Which database system (e.g., access, sql server, or oracle) do you want to use and why? What does your database design look like?
6. Networking and Internet: can you put your math game online in the Internet so that more kids can benefit from it?
7. Cyber security: hacking and defending practices
If you are a hacker, how will you attack this math system?
If you are a defender, how to improve your system to protect it from attacks?
1. Team formation (2-3 students each team) and tasks allocation
2. Team webpage creation and maintenance
a) Team member introduction and tasks allocation
b) Computer science blog follow-up and news updates
c) Team project weekly progress
3. Team project presentation and demo
4. Team project report
Product Code :Report06
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.