Research-QA15 Online Services
Part-1 Research and Discussion
Based on the above research, comment on each of the following topics. Number each topic and type the topic on a line by itself, then leave a blank line between the topic and your comments, followed by the next topic. Use in-text citations for your readers’ reference, and give an APA format References list following the final topic.
- What environmental factors, events and forces supported Livent’s ability to carry on this fraud forso long.
- Ways in which Livent manipulated other people and events
- Red flags (warning signs visible to others BEFORE the fraud was exposed
- Note which fraud theories would be useful in analyzing the case, and why you would chose eachtheory for the case (BOTH traditional criminology and behavioural science theories)
- This fraud was not committed by one person. Name those who helped Livent the most, and
briefly state how they helped (which employees, clients, contacts, and why?)
- Comment on the culture at Livent.
- Identify any similarities you see between the Madoff fraud and the Livent fraud.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Part-2 Research and Discussion
Based on your research and discussions, write a fraud case analysis of Livent case based on the following modified Framework for Fraud Case Analysis structure. Use the topic headings below for your report. Use in-text citations in the body of your report for your readers’ reference, and include an APA formatted References List following your final topic.
- Pay special attention to the italicized notes following each topic, and follow guidelines from relevant sections of the Framework for Fraud Case Analysis.
|SUGGESTED REPORT HEADINGS||NOTES|
|A. Facts of the Case –|
• The public face of Livent
• Business details
• Drabinski’s conviction, and sentencing.
• Victims of the fraud
|Summarize the facts of the case as they were known|
up to Drabinski’s confession and conviction.
Throughout this analysis, remember to cite sources,
and avoid lengthy quotations. Suggestion for FOTC:
organize events in the order they became public.
|B. Theoretical Analysis –|
• Fraud Diamond
• Differential Association
• Behavioural Science Research
(you may include other theories if you wish)
|Name each theory, briefly explain its|
elements and purpose, and apply it to
Livent case by identifying how the characteristics of
the theory, and how that helps us to better understand the case.
|C. Analysis –Accomplices and Enablers|
|Explain the significance and role of primary|
individuals in each group, and discuss motivations
and factors that allowed them to rationalize (and“normalize”) their role. Draw on theories, research,and the words of accomplices from court statements.
|D. Analysis – Ethics and Culture|
• Comparison – organizational culture of
Bernard L Madoff LLC and Livent.
|1) Court testimony of accomplices and staff(show many clues to cultures in accomplices’ own words.|
2) “Promoting an Ethical Environment” article and Checklist.
3) “Five Tell-tale signs of a poor corporate
|E: Red Flags & Lessons Learned|
|These sections should pull together the elements you’ve explored in sections A to D. Keep your conclusion short, and relevant.|
|List of References||An excellent report rests on a foundation of high-quality relevant research.|
Part-3 Case Discussion
Give a meaningful reply to 2 other students’ initial postings. (Choose students who do not yet have three replies from other students.) Each of your replies should include these 3 elements
- A comment on the original writer’s posting, highlighting what you believe is the most insightful or important element of the posting.
- A new insight, piece of information, or relevant news or resource link. This is a good area for linking aspects of the other student’s posting to relevant course material, other information you have discovered about the case, or another similar case.
- A question to invite further discussion.
Case Discussion Protocols
Please observe the following case discussion protocols when posting messages on the Case Discussion boards
- If you find it most convenient to write your initial posting using a word processor, be sure to select the text in your word processor and click COPY (Control-C), and then paste it into the D2L message window using Control-V. Do NOT attach your Word file to your posted message.
- When making initial or reply postings, be sure to sign your name at the end of your posting.
- When you reply to another student’s message or posting, address the student in a
friendly manner by name at the beginning of your message: for example, “Hi, Vanessa”
- Comply with the requirement to reply to at least 2 other students’ initial postings.
Choose students who do not yet have two replies from other students.
- When other students reply to your initial posts, give them a friendly response, and if they have asked you a question, be sure to answer it.
- Be sure to make your initial posts and your reply posts on time.
Your Case Assignment will be evaluated using the Rubric created to evaluate fulfillment of the above criteria and protocols for these tasks. You may view the ungraded rubric on the “View topic” page of Case Once the assignment is graded, you may view the graded rubric by clicking on Case 4’s assessment details on the Grades page.
Looking for best Research-QA15 online ,please click here