Research-QA442 Online Services
Literature overview: Does leadership have a greater impact on teaching and learning when it is distributed?
I. Introduction: establish subject and its territory and significance, overview of the structure
II. Theory: definition of distributed leadership and theoretical and practice framing
III. State the arguments and main points of relevant literature sources, examine strengths and weaknesses, note conﬂicting researches
IV. Evaluate the research based on my criteria (greater impact), justify the further need to investigate
V. Conclusion: summary of what has been learned from the review
List of possible literature sources
1. Gronn, P. (2002). Distributed leadership as a unit of analysis. The Leadership Quarterly, 13(4), 423-451.
2. Harris, A. (2004). Distributed leadership and school improvement.
3. Educational Management Administration and Leadership, 32(1), 11-24.
4. Harris, A. (2008). Distributed leadership: according to the evidence. Journal of Educational Administration, 46(2), 172-188.
5. Robinson,V., Hohepa, M., &Lloyd,C. (2009). School Leadership and Student Outcomes: Identifying What Works and Why. Best Evidence Synthesis Iteration.Wellington: Ministry of Education.
6. Spillane, J. (2006). Distributed leadership. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
7. Timperly, H. (2005). Distributed leadership: Developing theory from practice. Journal of Curriculum Studies, 37(4), 395-420.
8. Silcox, Boyd, &MacNeill, (2016). The Myth of Distributed Leadership
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Leadership:All hands on desk! – probably
1. Distributed leadership according to the evidence Leithwood, Kenneth A;Mascall, Blair; Strauss, Tiju 2009in particular
• Hybrid Leadership byPeter Gronn
• Distributed Leadership: Paradigms, Policy, and Paradox by John Macbeath
• Distributed leadership and knowledge creation byAlma Harris
• Distributing leadership to improve outcomes for students Helen S. Timperley
• Distributing Leadership to Make Schools Smarter: Taking
the Ego Out of the System by Kenneth Leithwood, Blair Mascall, Tiuu Strauss and others
2. Collective Leadership: The Reality of Leadership Distribution Within the School CommunityLeithwood, Kenneth,
Doris JantziLinking Leadership to Student Learning, John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 2011
3. Distributed Leadership in Action: A Complex Pattern of People, Tasks, and Goals Stephen E AndersonLinking Leadership to Student Learning, John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 2011.
4. Distributed Leadership: Theory and Practice Dimensionsin Systems, Schools, and Communities Greer Johnson , Neil Dempster , and Elizabeth Wheeley Leadership in Diverse Learning Contexts 2010
5. Transforming Schools: How Distributed Leadership Can Create More High-Performing Schools Chris Bierly, Betsy Doyle and Abigail Smith
6. Seven strong claims about successful school
leadership Kenneth Leithwood , Alma Harris & David HopkinsSchool Leadership and Management, 28:1, 27-42 –
7. Distributive Leadership in Public Schools: experiences and perceptions of teachers in the Soweto RegionNaicker, Suraiya R.; Mestry Raj South African journal of education, 2013, Vol33(2), pp.128-143
8. Distributed Leadership Through the Looking Glass. Management in Education, Harris, A., & Spillane, J. (2008). 22(1), 31-34.
9. Forging the links between distributed leadership and educational outcomes Robinson, Viviane M J Journals of Educational Administration, 2008 , Vol 46(2), pp. 241-256
10. From Successful School Leadership Towards Distributed LeadershipLejf Moos School Leadership – International Perspectives / edited by Stephan Huber.
1. Distributed Leadership and Teachers’ Affective Commitment Lisa Ross1, Ghazwan A. Lutfi2, and Warren C. Hope
2. Distributed Leadership and School Performance. Dissertation Submitted to The faculty of The Graduate School of Education and Human Development of The George Washington University, Davis M.W. (2009). UMI Number: 3344534.
3. Successful school leadership: What it is and how it inflences pupil learning. Leithwood K, Day C, Sammons P, Harris A & Hopkins D 2006. Nottingham, UK: National College for School Leadership.-?
4. Successful school leadership Review by Christopher Day and Pamela Sammons – ??
5. A distributed perspective on school leadership: Leadership practice as stretched over people and place. Spillane JP &Sherer JZ 2004Paper presented at the meeting of the American Education Association. San Diego.
6. School Leadership and Student Outcomes: Identifying What Works and Why Best Evidence Synthesis Iteration [BES] Viviane Robinson, Margie Hohepa, and Claire Lloyd The University of Aucklandnd.
Looking for best Research-QA442 online ,please click here