Resources Sector Finance Assignment And Analysis Help With Solution
INTRUCTIONS – Please use pocket calculator and show workings neatly under each question.
1. If 8.5% is the nominal rate of interest quoted by the bank and the real rate of interest is 2.5% what is the expected rate of inflation?
2. A bulldozer cost $1.3M in December 2013. What would its price be in December 2014 and April 2015 if over the intervening period it escalated in real terms at a rate of 1.0% per annum and general inflation averaged 2.5% per annum?
3. If the price of a mineral commodity was $3500/t in 1st June 2014 and $4000/t on 30 September 2015 what was the average annual rate of nominal price escalation? Please calculate it based on trading days and continuously.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
4. The real dollar estimate of the capital cost of a mining project is $100M to be be invested over a 2-years pre-production period with $30 spent in year 1 and the reminder in year 2. We estimate that 10% of the expenditure in each year is in exploration and feasibility 30% in normal depreciable assets and the reminder in pooled project assets. Please work out the annual rate of depreciation in year 3, assuming that assets start depreciating then, if the production life of the project is 4 years and the weighted average useful life of normal assets is 8 years
5. What is the probability of Gambler’s ruin if one can fund 6 exploration projects with a 5% chance of success in each project? Assume that the value of one exploration success is sufficient to guarantee survival.
6. A project has a 15% chance of a net $500M value and a cost of $25M. What are its EV and its Certainty equivalent if our RT is $60M?
7. A reference exploration area contains the following projects valued at $M 7.6, 16.1, 19.6, 29.7, 107.4, 64.2, 416.0, 157.8, 34.2, 84.8, 175.9, 890, 988.9. Please calculate the mean and standard deviation of the values keeping in mind that they are lognormally distributed.
8. Compute the percentiles and cumulative distribution of the above data set using both the inclusive and exclusive methods and from each of them derive the mean using the Swanson method.
9. The prior probability of discovery by drilling randomly a broadly geologically/geochemically defined target area is 5%. We are offered a geophysical survey which will refine our targeting by providing anomalies 85% (true positives) of the time it is run on mineralised sites but also 7% of the time when run on barren survey stations (false positives). What is the posterior probability of discovery given that we drill an anomaly?
Product Code :Fin73
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.