Sepeda Finance Assingment Help With Solution
Information for theproject
The following information is available regarding SepediNV:
Final balance as of31/12/2014
|stock of partssets||€||537,000||bank credit||€||629,023|
|Stock of packagingmat.||€||2,000|
- The fixed assets are valued at cost price lessdepreciation.
- The stock of frames is valued at a cost price of€88.50.
- The stock of parts sets is valued at a cost price of€89.50.
- The packaging material is valued at cost price and amounts to €1 perbicycle.
- The stock of bicycles is valued at the total production costprice.
- 50% of the accounts receivable can be characterized asdubious.
- The corporate tax rate is40%.
- Half way through the year €31,500 of the mortgage must be repaid and €175,000 of thelong- termloan.
- The interest on the mortgage loan is 6%, on the long-term loan 5% and on the bankcredit 4%.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
The launch of this new bike requires investment in machinery, personnel and provisions.Sepeda wants the financial information underpinning this investment. Is this wise investment? Sepedaalso wants to know how long it will take to recoup the investment and whether the investmentwill contribute to the value of the new organization. The value of an organization increases if thepositive cash flows paid with cash exceed theinvestment.
In addition to all of the above, Sepeda wants to know the opening balance and the balance atthe end of years 1 and 2. The profit and loss account for the first two years is also crucial. The company wants an analysis based on solvency and profitability. When you prepare the opening balancefrom the 2014 final balance, decide which items can be carried over and whichcannot.
- What investments are required, and are these wiseinvestments?
- What impact will this investment have on the profitability during the coming twoyears?
- Investment selection based on rate of return on investment and value-added capacity ofthe investment.
- Analysis of solvency and profitability of the newbike.
PLS USE THIS INFORMATION TO SOLVE THE ABOVE PROBLEMS AND EXPALIN STEP BY STEP
All stocks and machine from 2014 balance are all sold at 1/3 of the total price only the transportation equipment’s , packaging materials and account receivables are carry forward and everything else on the debit side like the mortgagees and loans as well.
New machineries cost €181.000, 00
Maintenance Cost €1.810, 00
New parts stock €14.231.772, 62
Labor cost for the year € 1.275.144, 00
Production cost per bicycle €210
Logistics €10.000, 00
Product Code :Fin225
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.