Spatial Finance Assingment Help With Solution
Spatial Technology Case: Available in All Versions of the Textbook
1. Evaluate the compound return on investments made at “Start up,” Round A, Round B, Round C and Round D if the acquired shares eventually sell at $10 and $5. This will be one number per round. (Hint: Use the XIRR function in Excel’s Analysis Toolpack.)
2. Evaluate the compound return on the overall portfolio of investments for each existing investor. This will be one number per investor. (Hint: Use the XIRR function in Excel’s Analysis Toolpack.)
3. Compare the $5 and $10 IPO prices for Spatial to “comparable firms” and their multiples. (There are some glimpses of multiples in the case materials, but you may wish to use some outside reference material – please state your sources, if any.)
4. In a single page, display legible tables for: (i) round prices, investor cash flows and exit payoffs with their associated compound returns at both $5 and $10; (ii) any “comparable firm” valuation data you deem relevant. This single page of two tables will be the only portion of “Part 1” carried into the final report submitted in “Part 2.”
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
5. Using the case-provided financial statements as a starting point:
i) Prepare a DCF valuation based on projected financials (IS, BS and SCF) with 5 years of explicit forecasts using an overall revenue growth rate consistent with recent history (say 2-3 years) at Spatial. For the terminal value use a reasonable perpetual growth rate.
ii) Engineer DCF valuations and pro forma financial statements (5-year explicit period) that justify a $10 and a $5 share price at the IPO. Make sure the ratios embedded in your projections conform to reasonable operating ratio assumptions. (Hint: don’t just change sales growth – vary other parameters of your projections!)
iii) Prepare your $5 scenario, complete with IS, BS, SCF and DCF valuation, for presentation in the final submission.
iv) Prepare a summary comparison (without financial statements) of the drivers and results for all 3 scenarios (recent growth rate, $5 reverse engineer and $10 reverse engineer). Display the $5 financials, valuation and summary comparison legibly in no more than 2 pages of exhibits. With the IRR and comparables summary from Part 1, this completes the 3 pages of exhibits for your final submission.
v) Prepare a one-page Executive Summary (as per the instructions in the syllabus) discussing the events and decisions (technological and financial) leading to Spatial’s current situation, the options it currently has and your recommendations for its near future. Would (could) you have done anything differently? Take a position on whether you would recommend the $5 IPO to investors. Take a position on whether, as an investor, you would have purchased shares in the $5 IPO. Discuss what you believe will be the strategic (product lines, licensing, competitors, etc.) outlook for Spatial and what you believe will be the financial market’s view of a publicly-traded Spatial. Make sure your executive summary references the exhibit
Product Code :Fin358
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.