Statistics-AW-Q457 Online Services
Excel Practical Test
You are to complete this Labor Cost Report for the month of October. There are three technicians working for you and each have a different hourly rate. Use the ExcelTestData.xlsx file and the following screen capture to complete the tasks needed keeping in mind the objectives of the test are to demonstrate ability to
a. Formatting for date, general formatting,
b. Naming ranges and using named ranges in calculations,
c. Utilizing a lookup table, using the VLOOKUP function,
d. Using functions Counta, Countif, Sumif, and Averageif.
Look at the specifications to complete the file similar to the illustrated example
1. Format for date in column A 2 pt
2. Use datafill or fill handle to complete the sequential work orders 1 pt
3. Name ranges for hours logged, labor cost, and technician codes 5 pt
4. Use a lookup function to identify each technician’s work rate 5 pt
5. Calculate total labor cost 2 pt
6. Tally total hours logged and labor cost 2 pt.
7. Format: Topic appropriate graphic 2 pt
8. Merge and center for the company info area 2 pt
9. Add your name as part of the company 1 pt
10. Insert file name in the footer 1 pt
11. Find the number of calls in October 2 pt
12. Find how many calls each tech handled using the countif function 5 pt
13. Find how much the labor costs were for each tech using the sumif function 6 pt
14. Find the Average labor costs for each tech using the averageif function 4 pt
Example of completed test.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
|Hourly Rate Chart
|Labor Cost Statistics
|By Technician Code
|WO Labor Cost
|TOTAL LABOR COST
Looking for best Statistics-AW-Q457 online ,please click here