Stéphane Math Assingmnent Help With Solution
1 – 2. When Stéphane plays chess against his favorite computer program, he wins with probability 0.60, loses with probability 0.10, and 30% of the games result is a draw. Assume independence.
1. a) Find the probability that Stéphane’s first win happens when he plays his third game.
b) Find the probability that Stéphane’s fifth win happens when he plays his eighth game.
c) Find the probability that Stéphane wins 7 games, if he plays 10 games.
2. Stéphane plays 12 games.
c) Find the probability that he wins 5 games, loses 3 games, and draws 4 games.
d) Find the probability that he wins 7 games, and draws 5 games.
e) Find the probability that Stéphane wins at least 8 games.
3. a) Alex takes a multiple choice quiz in his Anthropology 100 class. The quiz has 10 questions, each has 4 possible answers, only one of which is correct. Alex did not study for the quiz, so he guesses independently on every question. What is the probability that Alex answers exactly 2 questions correctly?
b) Alex takes a quiz in his Anthropology 100 class. The quiz consists of 10 questions, the first 4 are True-False, the last 6 are multiple choice questions with 4 possible answers each, only one of which is correct. Alex did not
study for the quiz, so he guesses independently on each question. Find the probability that he answers exactly 2 questions correctly.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
4. When correctly adjusted, a machine that makes widgets operates with a 5% defective rate. However, there is a 10% chance that a disgruntled employee kicks the machine, in which case the defective rate jumps up to 30%.
a) Suppose that a widget made by this machine is selected at random and is found to be defective. What is the probability that the machine had been kicked?
b) A random sample of 20 widgets was examined, 4 widgets out of these 20 are found to be defective. What is the probability that the machine had been kicked?
Hint: What is the probability of finding 4 defective widgets in a sample of 20, if the machine has been kicked?
What is the probability of finding 4 defective widgets in a sample of 20, if the machine has not been kicked?
5. Find the probability P( µ – σ < X 400 ).
c) Find P( X < 300 ).
6. Alex makes mistakes in class according to Poisson process with an average rate of 1.2 mistakes per class.
a) What is the probability that Alex makes at least 3 mistakes during one class?
b) What is the probability that Alex makes exactly 10 mistakes during two weeks of classes (that is, during 6 classes, since Alex teaches a MWF lecture)?
c) What is the probability that Alex has exactly two mistake-free classes in two weeks (that is, during 6 classes)?
8. In a casino game chuck-a-luck, three unbiased six-sided dice are rolled. One possible bet is $1 on fives, and the payoff is equal to $1 for each five on that roll. In addition, the dollar bet is returned if at least one five is rolled. The dollar that was bet is lost only if no fives are rolled. Let X denote the payoff for this game. Then X can equal – 1, 1, 2, or 3.
a) Determine the p.m.f. f( x ).
b) Calculate µ and σ2.
Product Code :Math03
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.