Sustainable Project Management Assingment Help With Solution
A public sector organisation involved in civil engineering infrastructure projects has recently secured loan for the construction of a new port and harbour development. Figure 1 shows the general plan view of this project. The organisation, hereinafter referred to as the Employer, has invited pre-qualified contractors (hereinafter referred to as the Tenderers) to submit Tenders for the construction of this project.
The Tender submission must comprise of: Form of Tender, Priced Bill of Quantities,Schedules, and Bid Bond, duly completed by the Tenderer’s Guarantor.
1. Site clearance
2. Dredging (3,000,000m3);
3. Reclamation with compaction of fill material (100,000m3);
4. Slope protection (100m);
5. Construction of reinforced concrete unloading jetty (150m long and 20m wide)
6. Construction of caisson-type breakwater (600m long) with foundation works,filling sand, and in situ concrete on the top of caissons;
7. Supply and installation of bollards, fenders and other ancillary items.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
1. The Tenderer shall fill in rates and amounts for all item of work described in the Bill of Quantities (BOQs), weather quantities are stated or not. Items not specified but considered by the Tenderer to be essential and necessary for the completion of the works shall deemed to be covered by other units or lump-sum tender
prices in the BOQs and will not be paid for separately.
2. Some items require Tenderers to insert prices on a fixed lump-sum basis. The calculation for such sums must include all costs that are deemed essential to the execution of the item of works or services specified by the contract.
3. The Tenderer must calculate the prices for the different items of work in the BOQs and write these prices in the schedule rates column. These rates should be multiplied by the quantities indicated in the BOQs and use as the basis for determining the Tenderer’s final Tender Price.
Bill of Quantities
1. The BOQ shall be read in conjunction with all other provisions and requirements of the contract. Tenderers shall be deemed to have examined and satisfied themselves with the requirements of the Works to be performed under the
2. The price and the Schedule Rates to be entered in the BOQs shall be the full inclusive value of the work, including all direct and indirect expenses and incidental and contingency costs, profits, overheads and risk.
3. The work actually carried out will be measured by the Engineer and paid for at the Scheduled Rate set forth in the BOQs irrespective of whether the final quantities increase or decrease.
4. The item “Descriptions” in the BOQs are only brief and do not represent detailed explanatory descriptions and detailed directions of workmanship and materials. The following table presents the BOQs for the project, which consists of list of bill items divided into the following sections: General items or Preliminaries, Site Preparation, Earthworks, Unloading Jetty and Breakwater.
Product Code :Pro20
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.