Taxable Finance Assignment Help With Solution
Taxable Activity Question
1. Bob’s Laundromat Ltd is a laundry business which has been operating in New Zealand for the last 2 years. This month Bob considers that the value of their laundry supplies for the current month and the next 11 months will be roughly $80,000. Prior to this month Bob’s Laundromat Ltd had been previously generating approximately $30,000 worth of supplies per year.
▪ Advise Bob whether Bob’s Laundromat Ltd is required to register for GST.
2. Jill has inherited a block of land from her late grandmother and intends to subdivide the property into two lots. Jill isn’t sure about the GST implications and comes to you asking whether she needs to be registered for GST.
▪ Advise Jill if she needs to register for GST.
3. Jim’s Fish & Chips is a takeaway business which has been operating in New Zealand for the last 3 years. Jim’s Fish & Chips had been generating approximately $20,000 worth of supplies for those last 3 years and expects to generate $25,000 worth of supplies in the next twelve months (including the current month).
▪ Please advise Jim whether Jim’s Fish & Chips is required to register for GST.
Payments Based GST Question
Penny Wong began a photocopying service in July. She is registered for GST and completes GST returns on a Payments Basis. Purchases of paper supplies are initially recorded as expenses. The following transactions took place during July. The figures stated are the consideration for each transaction (i.e. GST incl. if any).
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
▪ Investment by owner, $4,500.
▪ Received invoice for one month’s office rent to July 30, which was paid, $450.
▪ Received an invoice for a copier purchased on credit, $2,610.
▪ Did a copying job and received $1,080.
▪ Copying job billed to a customer, $540.
▪ Received invoice for paper supplies, which was paid, $90.
▪ Paid wages to part-time employees, $280.
▪ Received invoice for paper supplies purchased on credit, $180.
▪ Received partial payment from customer in 5 above, $300.
▪ Received invoice for electricity which was paid, $90.
▪ Made partial payment on supplies purchased in 8 above, $70.
▪ Withdrew cash for personal use, $800.
a. Analyze the transactions into taxable supplies made and received for the period ended 31 July using payments basis. Show all workings.
b. Analyze the transactions into taxable supplies made and received for the period ended 31 July using invoice basis. Show al workings
Product Code :Fin107
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.