Thesis-QA407 Online Services
Option 1: Working alone – This option can earn you up to 110%
• Pick from the list of hypothesis testing, complete a TYPED report of the process and the results and turn in to me on the day of the final exam. You should have proof of how you collected your data (signatures, pictures of the collection, etc.) You are required, however, to stay for the showing of the videos. You leave early, points will be taken off your project. I will have a sign out sheet at the end of the exam.
Option 2: Working in a group of no more than three students – This option can earn you up to 100%
• Pick from the list of hypothesis testing, complete a VIDEO that proves you went through the data collection and how you came up with your results (can film all of you discussing it in a study/class room. But it must show every step of the hypothesis testing process and EVERY member of the team must contribute. I will want to see each member of the group in the video showing that they contributed and they understood the results as well as a TYPED report is also required to be turned in. On the day of the final exam, you will come in and present your video in front of the class. Typically students will post it on YouTube and just bring it up on the screen. Please no more than 10-15 minutes in total for the video so we can get through them all on the day of the final exam.
Hypothesis Testing Projects Lists
Below are simply the “basics” of your boss has come to you and has asked you the following questions. You are given NO other information. So you need to go through the entire process of
1) Picking your level of significance and clearly stating why you chose the value based on Type I errors.
2) Finding your sample size, using the sample size formula and clearing stating all the pieces that you entered (up to you to decide on your error)
3) Discussing how you collected your data and how you ensured it was a represented sample (ex. Different times, different locations, etc.)
4) Go through each of the steps of the hypothesis testing process and clearly define them in your paper as well as your video (if you chose to do the video).
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Test to Choose from with a Single Population
1) Proportion of students that prefer Snap chat to all other social media
2) Do business majors that commute to class commute longer than 30 minutes?
3) Average waiting time at the JPL food court to get your food and pay is typically 15 minutes.
4) Proportion of a particular color (you decide BEFORE collecting data) vehicle in the UTSA parking lot is greater than any other color.
Test to choose from two populations (BONUS +10 points)
1) Proportion of students that prefer SnapChat to Instagram
2) Do more engineering majors live on campus than business majors. (Might require you to hang out in the engineering building…I know scary!)
3) The average waiting time at the JPL for Subway is longer than the Subway in front of the UC.
Your own interested test (BONUS +15 POINTS)
Have you ever been interested in something on your own? Come up with your own TWO population test. This will take a little more explaining of why your interest in the test.
Product code: Thesis-QA407
Looking for best Thesis-QA407 online ,please click here