UCSSI Case Study Analysis Help With Solution
1. Used Computer System Sales, Inc. (UCSSI), which began its operations in July of 2007, specialized in the purchase, sale, distribution, upgrade, and repair of new, as well as refurbished, equipment for the Sun Microsystems/Oracle America market.
2. A fire occurred at UCSSI’s place of business beginning late in the evening of September 30, 2009 and continuing into the morning hours of October 1, 2009.
3. The fire destroyed UCSSI’s entire inventory.
4. The landlord informed UCSSI that the existing facility would need to be extensively renovated and would not be available for at least a year.
5. UCSSI quickly found a new and larger facility and moved to its new location on October 9, 2009.
6. The adjuster indicates that UCSSI’s inventory destroyed in the fire was worth approximately $80,000.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
7. John and James, two brothers, are the two principals at USCCI. John is responsible for acquiring large lots of used computer equipment from firms that go out of business. James is responsible for taking the used equipment apart and building computer systems using refurbished parts. Ben is a full-time employee responsible for sales. In addition to a small base salary, he earns a 2% commission.
8. Around June of 2009, John and James came up with a new and different business idea and decided to set up a separate business called Creative Software Solutions, Inc. Since then, they have been spending more and more time on getting the new business up and running.
9. UCSSI’s sales records show that prior to the fire, it had one large customer – ABC, Inc. From inception through September 30, 2009, ABC accounted for over 25% of UCSSI’s sales.
10. ABC went out of business on June 30, 2010.
11. UCSSI received insurance proceeds totaling $175,974 in 2010 for lost of various business properties such as equipment, furniture, and computers. UCSSI mistakenly reported the proceeds as sales receipts in its 2010 tax return.
12. UCSSI has an insurance policy that would pay for up to 1 year’s worth of lost profits as a result of the fire.
13. UCSSI has engaged you to prepare a lost profit analysis to support its insurance claim.
Product Code :Case18
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.