Wilcoxon Statistic Management Assingment Help With Solution
1. What is the ORCrude regardless of birthweight (Hint: Combine the two tables into one)?
2. What is the ORCMH taking into consideration birthweight is a potential confounder?
3. True or False: The ORCMH estimate supports that birthweight is a confounder.
Use the following information to answer questions 4 – 8.
A study wants to look at the correlation between sugar consumption and the development of cavities. The table below shows the average daily intake of sugar (g) and the total number of cavities per patient over the one-year study period.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
4. What is the sample correlation coefficient given Σ(𝑥𝑖−𝑥̅)27𝑖=1=11221.43, Σ(𝑦𝑖−𝑦̅)27𝑖=1=12, and Σ(𝑥−𝑥̅)(𝑦−𝑦̅)=320?
5. What type of correlation does this represent?
a. Strong positive
b. Strong inverse
c. Weak inverse
d. No correlation
The investigator wants to construct a regression equation based on his current sample to be able to predict the number of cavities that a patient develops based only on their sugar intake given the standard deviation for the daily sugar intake is 43.25 and the standard deviation for the number of cavities is 1.41.
6. What is the slope of the line (i.e. what is b1)?
7. What is the y-intercept (i.e. what is b0)?
8. What is the predicted number of cavities for someone who consumes on average 45 grams of sugar a day?
Use the following information to answer questions 9 – 14.
A small pilot study is run to compare a new drug for chronic pain to one that is currently available. Participants are randomly assigned to receive either the new drug or the currently available drug and report improvement in pain on a 5-point ordinal scale. 1 = Pain is much worse, 2 = Pain is slightly worse, 3 = No change, 4 = Pain improved slightly, 5 = Pain much improved.
Use the Mann-Whitney U test to determine if the new drug is significantly better in improvement in pain with a 5% level of significance (i.e. one-sided).
9. What is the critical value?
10. Define Group 1 to be those who received the New Drug. What is R1?
11. Define Group 2 to be those who received the Standard Drug. What is R2?
12. What is U1?
13. What is U2?
14. True or False: Reject the null hypothesis as the test statistic is less than the critical value.
Extra Credit (10 points):
Fourteen young asthmatic volunteers were studied to assess the short-term effects of sulfur dioxide (SO2) exposure under various conditions. The baseline data in the table below are presented regarding bronchial reactivity to SO2 stratified by lung function (as defined by FEV1/FVC) at screening.
Lung Function Group
FEV1 / FVC ≤ 74%
FEV1 / FVC 75% – 84%
FEV1 / FVC ≥ 85%
15. Suppose we do not wish to assume normality. What nonparametric test can be used to compare the three groups?
a. Mann-Whitney U Test
b. Sign Test
c. Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
d. Kruskal-Wallis Test
Conduct the two-sided nonparametric test as answered in question 15.
16. What is the critical value?
17. What is the test statistic?
18. True or False: Fail to reject the null hypothesis as the test statistic does not fall within the rejection region.
Product Code :Stat06
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.