Abbott’s Economics Assingment Help With Solution
What You Need to Do
In the second half of this trimester, we are studying management for sustainability (Life Cycle Management) and design for sustainability (Whole System Design) to determine how sustainability can be incorporated into an organisation’s strategic planning to seek competitive advantage and /or survival.
In this assignment you are required to write a report that analyses one of the current major issues receiving significant attention with regard to sustainability: Is there an economic case for batteries for energy storage? This issue was recently a “hot topic” in the news, and you are referred to the following newspaper article for a representation from the media.
[Accessed 29 December 2014].
I’m allowing some flexibility on specifically what you cover in your report, but it must tie the two themes of Energy Storage and economic stakeholders. You must justify any opinions you express with cited data and analysis from multiple independent, credible sources.
A list of items you must cover are as follows:
• Focus on the Australian situation with reference to other countries and the global context.
• What is the current situation and what is the future (projected) scenario?
• How can Life Cycle Management be applied?
o What can be readily implemented?
o What are the greatest challenges?
o Use the UNEP Life Cycle Management process detailed in the Core Readings
• Choose a particular type of energy storage and explain how this issue will affect its success
in future years.
A few suggestions of items you may wish to consider are as follows, but note that you may not
have space to address all items.
• Is economic rationalising an effective tool for improving sustainability?
• The influence of business on increasing the availability of renewable energy.
• How can engineers use pricing information to improve sustainable outcomes?
• Is the Engineers Australia Sustainability Charter relevant to the issue?
If you have any questions about this assignment or are unclear on what is needed, please post
your queries on the Discussion Board within our Cloud Unit Site.
Make sure that the analysis you present in your report is your own – not simply a summary of what
is presented in source or reference materials. Be analytical and willing to be critical in your
report. You may even identify flaws or faults with definitions, policies, procedures, processes,
organisations, groups and individuals and it’s helpful to present this (and justify it of course)
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Remember that the standard of writing is important and that as postgraduate students you are now expected to write at a professional postgraduate level. Write factually and concisely and use the correct terminology. Do not write emotively or use superfluous language. Proof read your document and ensure you check your spelling and grammar.
General Requirements for This Assignment
• This assignment is to be undertaken individually by each student.
• The acceptable word count range is 2000 to 2500 words – not including the references section.
o Minimum of 2000 words. You are encouraged to write concisely and use close to 2000 words.
o Maximum of 2500 words. This gives some extra “room” if needed to adequately cover the issue in your report. Do not use this allowance to “pad” your report with needless writing. Marks will be deducted for superfluous word use.
o Word count includes the first word of the first section heading to the last word of the last section in your report (but it does not include the References section, nor the Abstract).
• The submitted report file format must be MS Word and must include a word count.
• Don’t waste time with fancy layouts, colours, cover pages, and so on. Focus on the quality of your written text. Use paragraphs organised into sections and use section headings.
• Use photos or diagrams sparingly and only if necessary in your report. Just use a basic and common text font such as Arial or Times New Roman with at least 10 point font size for bodytext. Single-spaced paragraphs are acceptable.
• There must be a Reference Section (Bibliography) in your submission which is suitably formatted. Use a suitable referencing style such as the Harvard Style or IEEE.
• Ensure your references include at least 5 relevant and credible sources, at least 2 academic journal articles, and a minimum of 3 sources which were not provided in the Unit resources.
• Do not cite unreliable online resources such as Wikipedia. You can use Wikipedia as part of your research process but always seek verifiable and reliable sources of information to cite in your report.
• Do not cite the study notes for this unit in your report. You can use the reading materials.
• Refer to the Marking Rubric for guidance on how this assignment will be marked. This assignment is worth 20% of the total marks for this unit and it is expected that a correspondingly reasonable amount of effort is displayed in your submitted report. If your work fails to demonstrate a reasonable level of effort in the research, writing, and editing of your report then it is unlikely it will rank well according to the marking criteria.
• A desired outcome of the assignment work in this unit is for you to produce original work that can become part of your individual portfolio. If you keep this in mind it should help with guiding you on what level of effort and what level of proficiency is expected in your submission.
• Don’t be tempted to plagiarise or cheat. If you are unsure what plagiarism or cheating is (or isn’t) then refer to the information on academic honesty and misconduct available on DSO.
Product Code :Eco19
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.