Accounting Help 03
1. Given the balance sheet and income state for Simmons Maintenance Company, compute the ratios that are also shown for the industry average. For each ratio, indicate whether Simmons is better or worse than the industry average
2. Ellis Sport Shop projects the following sales:
Seventy percent of Ellis’ sales are on credit with 60 percent of receivables collected in the month after the sale and the rest of receivables collected in the second month after the sale. February sales were $60,000 and March sales were $70,000. In the past Ellis’ bad debt percentage has been 0 and is expected to continue.
a) Prepare a monthly schedule of cash receipts for April-June.
b) What is the balance of Receivables at the end of June?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
3. Christensen & Assoc. is developing an asset financing plan. Christensen has $1,000,000 in current assets, of which 15% are permanent, and $700,000 in fixed assets. The current long-term rate is 9%, and the current short-term rate is 6.5%. Christensen’s tax rate is 30%.
a) Construct two financing plans-one conservative, with 80% of assets financed by long-term sources, and the other aggressive, with only 60% of assets financed by long-term sources. If Christensen’s earnings before interest and taxes are $525,000, calculate net income under each alternative.
b) What are some of the risks associated with each plan?
c) If the yield curve is steeply inverted, which financing plan should Christensen choose?
4. The Swell Computer Company has developed a new line of desktop computers. It is estimated that the cash returns generated by the new product line will be $800,000 per year for the next five years, and then $500,000 per year for 3 years after that (the cash returns occur at the end of each year). At a 9% interest rate, what is the present value of these cash returns?
5. Jury Company wants to calculate the component costs in its capital structure. Common stock currently sells for $33, and is expected to pay a dividend of $.40. Jury’s dividend growth rate is 8%, and flotation cost is $1.25. Preferred stock sells for $40, pays a dividend of $3.00, and carries a flotation cost of $1.10. Jury Company bonds yield 7% in the market. Jury is in the 30% tax bracket.
A) Calculate cost of debt, cost of new common stock, cost of preferred stock and cost of retained earnings.
B) Calculate the company’s weighted average cost of capital assuming that its new financing will consist of 40% debt, 10% preferred stock, and 50% retained earnings.
Product Code :Acc03
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.