Best UK USA Australia Canada UAE China Backward Integration Strategy Assignment Online Help Service
Backward integration in business is a form of vertical management. In this management, the merger or acquisition of a business occurs. But it is most essential to note that both the merging parties are from different positions of a supply chain. The buying of a wheat processing unit by a bakery to ensure its timely supply of wheat is a good example of backward integration. A supply chain typically begins with a supplier providing raw materials to the manufacturer and ends with a consumer receiving the finished item. It should be noticed that the bakery moves back in the supply chain while acquiring the wheat producer and hence the name. Such integrations are preferred to better the quality of raw materials and increase dependability for the same along with increase profit side by side. This also ensures a healthy business in the market. A global example of backward integration was set by Amazon- an online book seller when it bought a book producer. For insights on aspects and pros and cons of this process refer Backward Integration Strategy Assignment Help.
Services We Offer
Popular Strategic Management Assignment Help Services
Strategic assignment always put the student on worries and stress. But with Assignment Consultancy for your help, you can select any of our popular marketing assignment help services and remove all your worries here.
- Management Assignment Help
- International Business Case Study Help
- Business Strategy Case Study help
- Corporate Social Responsibility Case study help
- Corporate Strategy Case Study Help
- International Business Strategy case study Help
- Strategic marketing management assignment help
- Case study assignment help
- Strategic Marketing help
- Finance Case Study Help
- Harvard Business school Case Study Help
- Business Case Study Homework Help
- Accounting Case Study Help
Features for Strategic Management Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
Our customer representatives are working 24X7 to assist you in all your assignment needs. You can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with our representative using live chat shown in bottom right corner.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
Scientific Methodology for Strategic Management Assignment Help
We use best scientific approach to solve strategic management Assignment as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any strategic assignment is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to write the assignment. Different assignments has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any assignment. In order to provide best analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire strategic analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
The integration strategies explained in Backward Integration Strategy Assignment Help are
• Breadth of activities: It is the measure of exact number of tasks undertaken in house by a firm.
• Degree of internal transfer: It is the proportion of transfer of materials or resources that occurs within the firms. Fully integrated firms have a hundred per cent or so transfer of resources or services. On the other hand tapered integrated systems have a part transfer of materials. The left out materials that are needed are acquired through other sources. For detailed understanding of different aspects in the strategy formulation, go through Backward Integration Strategy Assignment Help.
• Form of ownership: This reflects the proportion of a firm’s equity in integration. While fully owned ventures are at practice, quasi integrated or joint ventures are a better option for ownership. This is because in the latter risk sharing occurs. This means the losses are shared as much as the profits. For information on advantages and disadvantages of backward integration, go through Backward Integration Strategy Assignment Help.
• Advantages and disadvantages: While the backward integration ensures constant supply of raw materials, greater market share and better coordination in the supply chain, it also has some problems with it. There is lack of flexibility as a strong bureaucracy is administered. The supply of materials might be of sub-standard quality due to ownership of both distribution and supply. Also, the company might end up spending a lot if it is unable to manage the newly acquired firms after integration. The risks from legal front due to large size are a matter of concern.
Features of Backward Integration Strategy Assignment Help are
Clients looking for Backward Integration strategy Assignment Help from us can expect a few pros and traits
• Original and authentic data for the assignment.
• Unbiased data source is made sure.
• The use of error free language serving the purpose of hurdle less learning.
• Skilled professionals dealing with Backward Integration strategy Assignment Help.
Looking for best Backward Integration Strategy Assignment Help online,please click here