Baker Corporation Assingment Help With Solution
5. The Baker Corporation is a publicly held corporation whose $10 par value stock is actively trading at $30 per share. The company issued 2,000 shares of stock to acquire land recently advertised at $65,000. When recording this transaction, the Baker Corp will
a. Debit Land for $65,000.
b. Credit Common Stock for $60,000.
c. Credit Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par Value-common stock for $40,000.
d. Credit Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par Value-common stock for $45,000.
Make the Journal entry for the acquisition of the land below:
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
6. A corporation has the following account balances: Common Stock, $1 par value, $100,000; Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par Value-Common Stock, $200,000. The treasury contains 1,000 shares of common stock which cost $5 a share. Retained earnings has a $20,000 balance. Based on this information, which of these statements is incorrect?
a. Total paid-in capital is $315,000
b. Average issue price is $3 a share
c. Average issue price is $3.18
d. Number of shares outstanding is 99,000
SHOW THE PROOF (MATH WORK) FOR THE PROBLEM BELOW:
7. A company purchases 900 shares of its $25.00 par value stock at $35.00 per share. It then reissues 300 shares at $40.00 per share. The entry upon reissue of the stock would include a credit to
a. Cash for $1,500.
b. Treasury Stock for $1,500.
c. Retained Earnings for $1,500.
d. Paid-in Capital from Treasury Stock for $1,500.
Make the Journal entry for the purchase of the treasury stock:
Make the journal entry for the reissue (sale) of the treasury stock:
8. Make the journal entries for the treasury stock transactions listed below:
June 1: The company purchased 5,000 shares of their common stock for the treasury stock for $12 a share.
October 1: The company sold 1,500 shares of treasury stock for $13 a share.
December 1: The company sold 2,000 shares of treasury stock for $5 a share.
Product Code :Acc37
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.