Bibliography Research And Analysis Help With Solution
ENGL 105 Annotated Bibliography Assignment Sheet An annotated bibliography is a selective list of important sources for research on a topic. Its purpose is to assist researchers in contextualizing and evaluating sources, and identifying those sources most relevant to their topic. For this assignment, you will identify a likely topic for your problem-solution paper. You will then use library resources to identify at least six significant peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, or books related to your topic. For each source, prepare an annotation (a brief descriptive summary of the source’s argument), and present the sources and annotations in a list in alphabetical order by author’s last name. Use correct MLA or APA style for source citations (your choice).
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
• Sources must be no more than 15 years old. (older is acceptable in some cases; see me)
• Sources must be peer-reviewed.
• You must identify the most important sources on the topic, not just the first you can find. Pay attention to the credentials or reputation of the writer, the reputation of the journal or academic press, and number of citations of that source (available in Google Scholar).
• At least one source must be a book or book chapter, and at least one source must be a journal article. Tips and tricks:
• Begin with a search using Primo. Try searching for the title of the work in the title of the article (i.e., if the article or book mentions your text in its title, it’s probably devoted mostly to your work).
• Use Google Scholar to identify frequently-cited articles and books.
• Use library research guides to identify discipline-specific databases. Don’t be afraid to use interlibrary loan or to come in to the library to get material not available
• Use the “shelf method” to locate sources you might not have found otherwise.
The subject matter refers.
I need to write annotated bibliography on any controversial issue (topic) in my professional field of study (Nursing),using United States as a case study.
(1.) Write Annotated Bibliography as stated above (Stage 1 of the assignment).
(2.) Use library resources to identify at least six significant peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, or books related to
(3.) For each source, prepare an annotation (a brief descriptive summary of the source’s argument), and present the sources and annotations in a list in alphabetical order by author’s last name. Use correct APA style for source citations
• Sources must be no more than 15 years old.
• Sources must be peer- reviewed.
• You must identify the most important sources on the topic,
• Pay attention to the credentials or reputation of the writer, the reputation of the journal or academic press, and number of citations of that source (available in Google Scholar).
• At least one source must be a book or book chapter, and at least one source must be a journal article.
(4.) Use the topic in (1.) for problem-solution paper (stage 2 of the assignment
Product Code :Res06
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.