Conifer Coal Co Finance Assingment Help With Solution
1. As an investor, you are considering an investment in the bonds of the Conifer Coal Company. The bonds, which pay interest semiannually, will mature in eight years, and have a coupon rate of 9.5% on a face value of $1,000. Currently, the bonds are selling for $872.
a. If you required return is 11% for bonds in this risk class, what is the highest price you would be willing to pay? (Hint: Use the PV function)
b. What is the yield to maturity on these bonds if you purchase them at the current price? (Hint: Use the RATE function)
c. If the bonds can be called in three years with a call premium of 4% of the face value, what is the yield to call on these bonds? (Hint: Use the RATE function)
d. Create a chart that shows the relationship of the bond’s price to your required return. Use a range of 0% to 15% with 0.5% increments in calculating the prices.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- As an analyst at Churnem&Bernem Securities, you are responsible for making recommendations to your firm’s clients regarding common stocks. After gathering data on Denver Semiconductors, you have found that its dividend has been growing at a rate of 8% per year to the current (D0) $1.25 per share. The stock is now selling for $24 per share, and you believe that an appropriate rate of return for this stock is 15% per year.
a. If you expect that the dividend will grow at a 8% rate into the future, what is the highest price at which you would recommend purchasing this stock to your clients?
b. Suppose now that you believe that the company’s new product line will cause much higher growth in the near future. Your new estimate is for a three-year period of 20% annual growth to be followed by a return to the historical 8% growth rate. Using these new assumptions, what is the value of the stock using the two-stage dividend growth model?
- An All-Pro defensive lineman is in contract negotiations. The team has offered the following salary structure: All salaries are to be paid in a lump sum.
The player has asked you as his agent to renegotiate the terms. He wants an $8 million signing bonus payable today and a contract value increase of $ 1,500,000. He also wants an equal salary every three months (each quarter), with the first paycheck three months from now. If the annual interest rate is 8%, what is the amount of his quarterly check? Use EXCEL for the work. (17 points)
- Portfolio Management
The table below shows the historical prices for Stock A and Stock B. You are managing a simple portfolio consist of these two stocks. Please find out the proper weights you should assign to these two stocks. Under such weights, your portfolio should yield a minimized coefficient of variation.
Step1, Calculate the annual returns for the two stocks
Step2, Set equal weights for two stocks and calculate the portfolio returns, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation
Step 3, Use the “Solver” function and change the weights to optimum
Product Code :Fin228
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.