Crash Cost Operation Management Help With Solution
- Consider a project with the following activities. The normal duration and cost, crash duration and cost and the precedence of activity are:
|Activity||Dependency||Normal time||Crash time||Normal cost||Crash cost|
(increase per day)
|C||F, d, finish||3||3||600||–|
|L||G & K||11||8||2200||350|
fixed overhead cost per day is shs. 500.00
i) Show the ultimate crash duration
ii) Find the optimal duration for the project
iii) Calculate the associated cost
A company buys 400 units of an item in a year at a cost of Shs. 5000 per item. The ordering cost is Shs 2000 per order and the carrying cost has being determined to be 20% of the cost of average stock. The company has received a 2% discount offer for the purchase of 100 units or more.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Determine the best inventory policy for the above item
- 2.Five workers are available to work with five machines. The respective costs in Shs associated with each worker and machine is show in the table below. A sixth machine is available to replace one of the existing machines and its associated costs are shown below
- Determine whether the new machine 6 can be accepted
- Determine the optimal assignment and saving in cost
c. People arrive at a cinema ticket booth in a Poisson distribution arrival rate of 25 per hour. Service time is exponentially distributed with an average time of 2 minutes. Calculate the mean number in the waiting line, the mean waiting time, the mean number in the system, the mean time in the system, the mean time in the system and the utilization factor.
d. Below is a transportation problem of a certain commodity has three supply sites A, B and C and four demand locations 1,2,3 and 4. The transportation cost (Ksh) are as follows
i)Find the initial solution and show the allocations in the table and compute the total cost for the solution
- A filling station is being planned and it is required to know how many attendants will be needed to maximize earnings. From traffic studies it has been forecast that customers will arrive in accordance with the following table:
Probability of 0 customers arriving in any minute 0.72
Probability of 1 customer arriving in any minute 0.24
Probability of 2 customers arriving in any minute 0.03
Probability of 3 customers arriving in any minute 0.01
From past experience it has been estimated that service times vary according to the following
Table ;- Service time in
Minutes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Probability 0.16 0.13 0.12 0.10 0.09 0.08 0.07 0.06 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.04
If there are more than two customers waiting, in addition to those being serviced, new arrivals
Drive on and the sale is lost.
A petrol pump attendant is paid ksh20 per 8 hour day, and the average contribution per customer is estimated to be ksh2.
i. How many attendants are needed?
Product Code :Opt20
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.