Finance Assignment Help 53
1. A machine costing $35,000 to buy and $5,000 per year to operate will save mainly labor expenses in packaging over six years. The anticipated salvage value of the machine at the end of seven years is $5,000.
a. If a 10% return on investment (rate of return) is desired, what is the minimum required annual savings in labor from this machine?
b. If the service life is six years instead of seven, what is the minimum required annual savings in labor for the firm to realize a 10% return on investment?
c. If the annual operating cost increases by 15%, from $5,000 to $5,750, what would the minimum required annual savings to get the 10% return on investment?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
2. A company is looking at purchasing new vehicles to enhance their fleet. Which of the following vehicles would be the best in terms of lowest annual cost if the interest rate = 12% if the vehicles had a service life of 3 years? 4 years? 5 years?
Vehicle Initial Cost Annual Operating
Salvage Value Cost
A $20,000 $5,000 $2,000
B $25,000 $3,500 $2,500
C $30,000 $2,000 $3,250
D $35,000 $1,000 $4,000
4. A company’s accounting record shows the following:
Truck A Truck B
Purchase Cost: $22,500 $45,000
Salvage Value: $2,000 $4,500
Useful Life (miles): 150,000 200,000
Miles Driven During Year: 13,000 24,000
4. A company in its first year of operation expects the following financial results from a project:
Sales revenue: $500,000
Variable costs: $155,000
Fixed costs: $80,000
Compute the break-even point in units sold if the company expects to produce and sell 15,000 units.
Product Code :Fin53
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.