Identify The Target Population Psychology Assingment Help
Psychology Course Cross Cultural Psychology CHANGE THE WORLD You receive a letter in the mail. The letter is from the American Psychological Association (APA), and it grants you unlimited funds to visit any country in the world you want, and set up a project there. It could be educational, health related (including awareness, etc.).
My title is: Teen Pregnancy Awareness & Prevention in the US Instructions Structure the project with the following sections:
1. Title: This should be short and to the point: identify the target population, the focus of the project, and the country/region.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
2. Background of the project: This should be one paragraph.
3. Purpose of the project: This is the point of the study—why you are doing it (one paragraph).
THIS IS JUST A LIL INSIGHT ON WHY I CHOSE THIS TOPIC:
I was a teen mom, I had my first child at the age of 16 but I got pregnant at the age of 15. I didn’t have anyone who I could talk to about sex because I knew that it would not have a good outcome, so I snuck around and got pregnant. I now want to work hard to prevent other young teens from becoming young mom’s and dads because it was a struggle for me to finish high school. The rates of teen pregnancy in the US are on the rise and if we educated teens then the rates will decrease.
4. Method: Here, you will describe the participants, the instruments/measurement methods/resources used, and the process: in other words, the target population, methods, and procedure (one paragraph each for participants, instruments/resources, and process).
5. Outcome and rationale: What do you hope to achieve in this project, and how, specifically, will the project make a difference in the living conditions of your target population? Take into account the socio-cultural context (one to two paragraphs).
At last, add at least two references in APA style
Product Code :Phi04
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.