Internal/External Recruiting Human Resource Assingment Help With Solution
• Internal/external recruiting :where does the company find people to recruit ?(references from others, advertisement, direct applicants, public/private agencies)
• How to evaluate the efficiency of recruiting sources (how many ppl move to the next stage in the company, how many people are still working within a timeline)
o How does the company know whether their recruiting process is effective?
• Pay policies (pay more than the market average?)
o How does the company decide how much a person’s salary is?
• Employment contract policies
o What is in the employees’ contracts?
• How to advertise job vacancies
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
o Is any advertising involved when there is a job vacancy?
• Recruiters behaviors & characteristics
o Who choose which employees to hire? What are the characteristics of the recruiters?
• Selection process :details about the selection process (from interview, to selecting who to hire, negotiations about contracts & payments, promotion processes)
o Is the selection process effective? How much time does it take?
o Are there tests that existing or potential employees take? If yes, what tests are they and how relevant and useful are the test results?
o The reliability, validity of a selection process selecting who can be involved in the organizations
• What are the legal matters affecting the selection process?
o Discrimination laws, candidates’ information confidentiality, accommodation to disabled individuals, immigrants
• Tests employees take during interviews or during employment? What for?
o Aptitude, physical ability, cognitive ability, job performance tests, drug tests, medical examinations
• Interviews :How are interviews conducted? Are these a set of questions to ask? Can interviews be improvised, how? Who run the interviews?
• Selection decisions :how to select who gets hired? How are they informed?
Product Code :Hum16
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.