Nursing Assignment Help With Solution
Part 1: Documentations
1. Glossary of terms – define a minimum of 12 healthcare terminologies and abbreviations pertaining to this case and those used in your documentations.
2. Case analysis: Using the FILA framework, analyse the clinical situation and plan your nursing intervention (2 – 4 pages).
3. Nursing documentation: Using the SOAP Framework, prepare your documentation for Mr Lyon’s care.
4. Handover: Using the SBAR Framework, prepare your handover nursing notes.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
Part 2: Essay
Clinical decision making and reasoning: This is a written assignment in essay format (1000-1200 words). Based on your analysis and documentations, (refer to your completed FILA, nursing documentation and handover notes) and using evidence in the literature, explain your clinical decisions and responses to the case scenario. Use the following points to guide your essay writing:
1. How would you introduce the case scenario and your assessment of Mr Lyons?
2. How would you discuss the nursing interventions you have identified in the case scenario and what evidence have you used to support your clinical decisions and actions? Refer to your FILA and SOAP notes + evidence from the literature.
3. How have you applied person-centred care to the case scenario and what framework have you utilised? Refer to your FILA, SOAP and SBAR documentations + evidence from the literature.
4. What is your position regarding Mr Lyons’ disclosure of his issues of informed consent (see Chapter 11 in your Dempsey text) around blood transfusion? Refer to your FILA, SOAP and SBAR documentation + evidence from the literature.
5. How would you summarise your clinical findings and do you have any recommendations?
Part 3: Reflective written piece concerning your professional learning and development as a nurse
Professional growth through learning: Throughout the semester, we have placed great emphasis on person-centred care, professionalism and ethical practice as core to the practice of a responsible nurse. Ensure that you have a good understanding of these concepts when responding to Part 3 Assessment task 3.
• Prepare a one (1) page summary of your learning journey of responsible nursing practice, focusing on the key concepts: person-centred care, professionalism and ethical practice. As this is a reflective writing piece, use the first person approach, i.e. use of pronouns such as “I” or “me” is expected.
• In your eWorkbook you are directed to respond to weekly assessment-related tasks to guide your professional learning and personal growth. Use your response to Part 3 task to inform your reflective written summary, in particular from weeks 4 to 11.
• Provide evidence of your ongoing engagement to your professional learning and development. Attach your selected evidence (at least 3 from weeks 4 to 11), which you have cited in your reflective written summary.
Product Code Nur02:
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.