Social Media Marketing Management Assignment Help With Solution
ASSIGNMENT 2: SOCIAL MEDIA TOOL ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
1 Using YouTube as the social media tool. Research and write an assessment and evaluation of the service. Your report must include the following sections. Some sections will be very short and will consist just of the data and the source (e.g. number of active users) some will require some explanation (e.g. stage of development, open or closed network), and the final section will require extensive explanation and evaluation.
Use screenshots, graphs etc. to illustrate where applicable. You MUST provide authoritative sources for every section, plus a bibliography at the end of the report.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
1. Name of service and URL– Data only
2. Date of launch– Data only
3. Stage of development (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation) — Explanation needed
4. Parent company (if applicable)–Data only
5. Revenue model (how does the firm make money?)–Explanation needed
6. Type/s (from typology created in Week 1)–Data only
7. Demographics and demographic trends
8. Number of registered accounts–Data only
9. Number of “active” users–Data plus definition of “active”
10. Growth of service since launch–Explanation needed
11. Primary media (text, video, images, audio)–Data only
12. Constraints (e.g. type of media, number of characters, links out from posts etc.) and forbidden content (e.g. nudity, shortened URLs etc.)–Explanation
13. Open network or closed network–Explanation needed
14. Reciprocal or non-reciprocal relationships possible–Explanation needed
15. Default = public or private postings–Explanation needed
16. Marketing opportunities for paid media–Explanation needed
17. #Hashtags can be actively used–Data only
18. Long form or short form posts–Data only
19. Algorithmically controlled stream or organic stream–Explanation needed
20. Metrics (e.g. follows, likes, reposts etc.)–Data only
21. Anonymous accounts or real name only–Data only
22. Availability of multiple account types–Data only
23. Detailed evaluation of the tool, including best practices for marketers and examples of successful and unsuccessful use. Identify any unique feature(s) / differentiation factors. (This section should be around 1000 words)–Detailed explanation and evaluation needed
(A) All sections fully and correctly referenced with the use of authoritative and current sources.
(B) Good use of screenshots, graphs etc. to illustrate points.
Product Code :Mark09
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.