Specimen Finance Assignment Help With Solution
Specimen financial statements for Amazon are presented in Appendix D and Specimen financial statements for Wal-Mart are presented in Appendix E towards the back of the book. Notice each of them gave you the web address and instructions on how to access the entire Annual Report. Refer to the reports including the foot-notes for additional information.
(a) Based on the information contained in these financial statements, determine each of the following
for each company. Show all numerical equations including numerator and denominator, not just a final number. Present your work in a comparative format using a table created in Word as illustrated below (show the work within the table). Leave the numbers rounded as they appear in the financials, and round results to one decimal place when necessary:
NOTE: Consolidated Statement of Operations is another name for the Income Statement.
(b) Submitting anything other than what is assigned below will earn a grade of zero. Hint: Use the Ratio Analysis starting on page 720 in chapter 14 as your guide.
1) Current ratio at the end of 2011.
2) Acid-Test Ratio at the end of 2011.
3) Accounts receivable turnover for 2011.
4) Average Collection Period (aka day’s sales in receivable) for 2011.
5) Inventory turnover for 2011.
6) Days inventory on hand for 2011.
7) Profit margin expressed as a % of net sales for 2011.
8) Asset turnover ratio at the end of 2011.
9) Return on assets for 2011.
10) Return on common stockholders’ equity at the end of 2011.
11) Earnings per share (EPS) for 2011.
12) Debt (excluding “deferred income taxes”) to total assets at the end of 2011.
13) Times interest earned for 2011. [(Net income + income tax expense + interest expense)/interest exp.]
14) Book value per common share (aka equity per common share) at the end of 2011.) 15) In reference to # 14 above, define book value per common share and market value per
common share; and explain at least two of the factors attributing to their differences.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
(c) What conclusions concerning the relative profitability, liquidity, long-run solvency, and the efficiency of assets can be drawn from your analysis above (compare and contrast the two companies using specific financial measures from the analysis above)? I am expecting at least one paragraph on each of the four financial measure. Do not revert back to the raw financial data in your analysis. Also, if the words “I, me or my” are used, points will be deducted.
(d) Using information from your analysis (state which parts of the analysis are being used), would the group recommend purchasing the stock of Amazon or Walmart?
Product Code :Fin146
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.