Best UK USA Australia Canada China UAE Value China Analysis Assignment Online Help Services
The total revenue that the consumers are ready to pay for products is called value. In order to accomplish primary objective of profit maximization, businesses perform a set of consequent activities which is called as value chain. Value chain analysis is a decision- control tool. This tool was developed by Dr. Michael Porter (Harvard Business School) in the year 1985. It is used as a strategic analytical tool that is used to highlight the situations where values can be created by the businesses for their customers. Value chain analysis can be applied to both manufacturing business as well as service firms. Value Chain Analysis Assignment Help highlights all the topics regarding value chain analysis.
Services We Offer
Popular Strategic Management Assignment Help Services
Strategic assignment always put the student on worries and stress. But with Assignment Consultancy for your help, you can select any of our popular marketing assignment help services and remove all your worries here.
- Management Assignment Help
- International Business Case Study Help
- Business Strategy Case Study help
- Corporate Social Responsibility Case study help
- Corporate Strategy Case Study Help
- International Business Strategy case study Help
- Strategic marketing management assignment help
- Case study assignment help
- Strategic Marketing help
- Finance Case Study Help
- Harvard Business school Case Study Help
- Business Case Study Homework Help
- Accounting Case Study Help
Features for Strategic Management Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
Our customer representatives are working 24X7 to assist you in all your assignment needs. You can drop a mail to email@example.com or chat with our representative using live chat shown in bottom right corner.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
Scientific Methodology for Strategic Management Assignment Help
We use best scientific approach to solve strategic management Assignment as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any strategic assignment is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to write the assignment. Different assignments has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any assignment. In order to provide best analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire strategic analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
Different Types, Advantages, Disadvantages of Value Chain Analysis
Values can be generated by activities. The two activities explained in Value Chain Analysis Assignment Help are
• Primary activities – The different types of primary activities are-
Inbound Logistics- In this process, raw materials are received and stored for further manufacturing processes.
Operations- This refers to the process of converting raw materials into processed goods.
Outbound logistics- this involves warehousing of finished goods and delivery.
Marketing and sales- this involves the communication of marketing message to the targeted customers.
Service- it involves the assistance provided to the customers for product maintenance.
• Support activities- the different types of support activities are
Infrastructure- It constitutes organisational structure, committees, departments and organisational culture.
Human Resource Management- It includes activities like recruitment, training and development, hiring, compensation, etc.
Technology Development- technology is used to improve the product and processes.
Procurement- it involves tasks like purchasing raw materials, labour, equipment, etc.
The advantages of value chain analysis given in Value Chain Analysis Assignment Help are
• It is a very flexible strategic tool.
• Tactical, organisational and strategic issues can be detected by the help of value chain analysis.
• The strategic framework obtained by value chain analysis can be applied to small as well as large business industries.
• It plays a major role in identifying potential sources of competitive advantage.
Along with advantages this framework is not free from limitations. Some limitations of value chain analysis given in Value Chain Analysis Assignment Help are
• In real life achieving a clear separation of different primary and support activities might increase the complexity level of business operations.
• Sometimes it is quite difficult to obtain all the information required to conduct value chain analysis.
• As this application requires comprehensive analysis of all operations, it could be time-consuming.
• Value chain analysis is familiar to many people but only few are expert in its use.
Features of Value Chain Analysis Assignment Help are
Clients looking for Value Chain Analysis Assignment Help from us can expect a few pros and traits
• Process of Understanding value chain analysis to be made simpler.
• Notes and Resources are plenty.
• Business Assignments to be completed in time.
• Experts considered to be the best are roped in.
Looking for best Value Chain Analysis Assignment Help online ,please click here