Bridgepoint Education, Inc. Accounting Assingment Help With Solution
There are two term project options available for this course.
Both options have the same point value, 10 points.
Completion of one of the two options is required – you may select either of the two options for the term project requirement.
The other term project is optional and may be completed for extra credit.
The term project is due at 5 PM Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
You may work with one other student on your project – indicate both names on the face of one submission to ensure proper credit. No more than two students per submission.
Use the forms on the following pages to report your work for the term project(s). Use as much space as you feel appropriate to complete your answers.
As with other course work, this project is to be in your own words, not copied material. Identical comments with other students’ submissions will be considered not original work by both parties.
Part 1: Select one public company of the following:
Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (symbol BPI) of San Diego, 10-K/A for the year ended December 31, 2013, filed with the SEC August 4, 2014(note this is an amended filing)
Jack in the Box, Inc, (symbol JACK) of San Diego 10-K for the year ended
September 28, 2014 (note this filing will likely occur around November 24, 2014.
(if you are working on this assignment prior to this filing date and wish to use Jack in the Box, find the prior year 10-K filing and note that fact on your submission.)
WD-40., of San Diego (symbol WDFC) 10-K for the year ended August 31, 2014, filed with the SEC October 21, 2014
For the company selected, go to their web site and a web site independent of the company that provides financial information and familiarize yourself with information regarding the company including the Company’s annual filing on Form 10-K and answer the following questions:
1. What kind of opinion has the audit firm issued on the financial statements and the system of internal control? Anything appearing unusual about the reports from the independent auditors?
2. What is the company’s industry and identify one unique risk factor for that industry?
3. List one competitor for the company. How does the company compare (market share, size, etc) to this competitor?
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
1. Identify what you think would be a specific risk in the audit of this company and describe:
(A) The audit risk;
(B) Why you think this is a risk related to the audit; and
(C) How you might change your audit procedures to address this risk. Include references to the financial statements in your comments, and if you are making assumptions, state those assumptions.
2. Identify a significant account grouping on the balance sheet and suggest some procedures you think the audit team would use to complete their audit work on the these accounts. (Examples – cash accounts or accounts receivables or inventory)
Term Project Option # 2
The management of a team of auditors involves knowledge of professional standards and leadership of the individuals on the team. Stress and unexpected developments are not unusual events during an audit. The team leaders have to be prepared to react and make decisions that perhaps they have never experienced before.
Please describe what you think are appropriate actions if you were the audit team leader, and a junior member of your team came to you with the following issues(treat them as individual, unrelated items):
1. Your deadline to finish the audit is in two weeks, and on a Monday morning one of your junior auditors tells you that they overheard a comment indicating the possibility of fraudulent activity at a branch of the company in Chicago. The staff auditor is concerned that the employee was trying to be very secretive in mentioning this item to a coworker – did not know your staff person was in the next cubicle and overheard.
2. A junior member of the team tells you that one of the newer client accounting personnel seems very stressed and wants to have a “private meeting” with the staff person. Your staff person is not very comfortable with the situation – is not sure if this is a business matter or personal matter which is bothering the company employee.
3. One of your newest audit staff members seems very stressed, and is always asking questions about how to document something or how to ask questions of the client and lots of other minor topics. The person is beginning to annoy the other team members who are focused on their own responsibilities and the time budgeted to get those tasks completed.
4. You begin to think that one of your audit team members is becoming overly friendly and personal with one of the client’s staff, but you are not sure about this.
The PCAOB web site has a section titled “Settled Disciplinary Orders”. Locate the material related to Randall Stone CPA and his audit work as a staff auditor for ArthroCare Corporation. Describe the issues related to this audit that led to the disciplinary action. Your opinion?
Product Code :Acc50
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.