Business-AW-Q21 Online Services
Imagine you have just graduated after taking a business ethics course at York University and have opened up your own business ethics consulting practice. Your very first client is Lance Armstrong, the former seven-time Tour de France cycling champion and cancer survivor. Lance has asked you to prepare a memo to help him with an important matter.
The bike company that hired Lance as a spokesperson has cancelled their contractual agreement with Lance, but in addition, the contract also says that if Lance ever acts ‘unethically’ as part of his racing activities, the bike company can demand back all of the millions of dollars of sponsorship money they have already paid to Lance. Lance does not want to have to return the millions of dollars he has already received from the bike company, much of which Lance has already poured into his charitable foundation ‘Livestrong’. Lance wants you to go over all the facts that have been reported in the media, and prepare a memo in no more than 1,800 words (not including student information or headings) that answers the following questions
1) What are the arguments that Lance can make that he acted ethically by taking performance enhancing drugs, and what are the arguments that the bike company can make that Lance acted unethically by taking performance drugs and how he treated his teammates? You should apply each of the seven moral standards (i) core ethical values; (ii) relativism; (iii) egoism; (iv) utilitarianism; (v) Kantianism; (vi) moral rights; and (vii) justice to the full extent that they are relevant and applicable (clearly indicate which moral standards you are applying).
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
As part of and incorporated into your application of any of the moral standards, make very brief reference to the following cases discussed in the course: ‘Parable of the Sadhu’; ‘Child Sponsorship and the Future of Basketball’, and ‘Assurance Magnum of Quebec’ as well as the theoretical framework ‘When in Rome…’ Based on you analysis, briefly indicate your overall moral judgment on whether Lance’s actions were ethically justified to the point he should not have to return the money to the bike company, and should be able to keep his winning titles. (approximately 1,650 words);
2) Assuming Lance believed he would never be caught, would Milton Friedman agree with Lance’s decision to take performance enhancing drugs in order to win his races and benefit the bike company according to Friedman’s corporate social responsibility criteria and each of his constraints? (approximately 150 words).
Looking for best Business-AW-Q21 online ,please click here