Business Environment-AW326 Online Services
Subject: Global Business Environment
This is a 3 assignment request that must connect/correlate with each assignment. Please pick a great topic in Global Business Environment that will get me an A. Please do not plagiarize. Format should be in APA style with in-text citations and reference lists that are APA formatted. Also, please pay attention to assignment dates.
In this course, you will prepare and submit a research paper on a topic of your choice and approved by your instructor. This project is an opportunity for you to personalize the concepts you are learning in this course. The topics must be in the field of global business or some application (e.g., an application of course concepts to your work situation; a research paper, using a survey or questionnaire to investigate a concept of interest and value; a detailed review of the literature about a concept from the course). You may consider other options; however, be sure to discuss your ideas with your instructor.
For this assignment you will produce an introductory paragraph with your thesis statement and an annotated bibliography for the Final Research Paper.
Thesis Statement: Generating a thesis statement is perhaps the most important part of the research paper process. It is essential for you to create a strong, defendable thesis statement upon which you will base further research. Include your thesis statement within an introductory paragraph.
Annotated Bibliography: The purpose of the annotated bibliography is to assist you in developing research analysis skills including critical thinking, writing, and literature research skills. The annotated bibliography should include the following information for each source
• Name of the article, including the complete bibliographic citation, using APA format.
• Summary/abstract of the article – annotation (sometimes it is helpful to ask yourself the following questions in synthesizing the information)
º Who? (author)
º What was done? (e.g., an experimental study investigating the interaction of short term memory and attention)
º How? (was it done)
º What were the findings? (identify the major ones)
º Contributions? (new findings, applications, etc.)
Review the complete instructions for the Final Research Paper in Module 8 of the course. To conduct accurate research for the annotated bibliography, consider the following
• Research in peer-reviewed journals or other journals that are considered to have reliable information. Do not use sources from the secular press (e.g., Time, Newsweek, or Wikipedia).
• Identify at least five academic sources, at least three that can be found in the Excelsior Online Library. If you do find something on the World Wide Web, it must be authored and be a reliable source.
The paper must be 2 pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly resources (at least three of which can be found in the Excelsior Online Library) other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.
This assignment will be checked by anti-plagiarism software.
Now that you have submitted an introductory paragraph with your thesis statement and an annotated bibliography for the Final Research Paper. In this assignment, you will submit the draft of the paper. The draft must include all the work completed so far and a checklist of work needed. Your draft should be as close to the final paper as possible. You are expected to incorporate any instructor feedback on your draft in your final paper.This assignment will be checked by anti-plagiarism software.
You will prepare and submit a research paper on a topic of your choice and approved by your instructor. This project is an opportunity for you to personalize the concepts you are learning in this course. The topics must be in the field of global business or some application (e.g., an application of course concepts to your work situation; a research paper, using a survey or questionnaire to investigate a concept of interest and value; a detailed review of the literature about a concept from the course). You may consider other options; however, be sure to discuss your ideas with your instructor.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Follow the format below for your term project report
• Title: The title is a concise statement of the subject of the paper.
• Abstract: The abstract is an “executive overview” of your paper. It should be a 50–100-word summary that would be appropriate to give your instructor so that he or she would know the essence of your project without reading the paper in its entirety.
• Table of Contents: In this section, list each section of your paper, with the page number. The list should include the following
• Tables and Figures if you included more than two; Appendices, if included; Bibliography or reference section listing sources used.
• Introduction: In this section, state the purpose of the paper in succinct, declarative sentences. Convince your reader that the study will have a practical value and meaning for you, and the study will be based upon the concepts studied in the course.
• Background and Significance: This section provides further justification of the need for your study. If your project examines a topic drawn from your work, include a description of your work environment, your position in the organization and how your position fits into the organization, both vertically and horizontally.
• Explain the applicable concepts from the course. If your project is focused on a particular organization, explain how these concepts apply to that organization. What is the organization doing well? Would it benefit by adopting some of the concepts you have been studying?
• Discussion, Implications and Recommendations: In this section, provide a thorough discussion of your findings and the implications of your study. Be sure to include only the pertinent implications. Also present your recommended action plan. This plan will vary based on the type of project you selected. For example, it may be a personal action plan for you to follow in your present position or a future position, where you would be able you to put the plan into action. If your project is a literature review, then your recommendations may be focused on what issues need further research. Be sure that the recommendations are realistic in terms of the appropriate concepts and, if applicable, the organization you have studied.
Keep in mind that all accepted rules of English composition apply. Papers must be typed or word-processed, be double spaced, and have standard margins (one inch on each side). The length of the paper is not the primary measure of the quality of the paper. A paper of 40–50 pages is probably too long for the purposes of this course.
On the other hand, the purpose of this assignment cannot be properly satisfied in a paper of only five pages! As a guideline, you will probably need about 15 pages to present your research adequately.
Be sure that you cite all references and quotes correctly; all sources used must be referenced in the Bibliography or References section. If you have questions about the format or content of references, discuss it with your instructor.
product code: Business Environment-AW326
Looking for best Business Environment-AW326 online ,please click here