Economics-Q71 Online Services
ECO 212 Exam 1 Please fully detail all quantitative answers, in other words show how you got your numbers. If no explanation is provided, the problem will be awarded zero points.
Problem one (15 points)
Table 20P-2 in your text on page 501 shows an income tax schedule for the imaginary country of Independence. Connor is a citizen of Independence who earns $87,500 per year at his job. Assume Connor is not eligible for any deductions or exemptions.
- How much does Connor pay in income tax? $9,624.45. I subtracted the taxable incomes and multiplied by the Marginal tax rate.
|5000 * 5%=||250|
- What is Connor’s marginal tax rate? What is his overall tax rate? Marginal 15% and overall tax rate is 14.42%. I used the following formula to get this answer:
$5,000 X 5%=$250
$82,500 X 15%=$12,625
- Connor isn’t crazy about his job and wants to move to a job in a related industry that pays $106,500. How much will Connor have to pay in taxes in the new job? $17,298.98
I subtracted the taxable incomes and multiplied by the Marginal tax rate.
|5000 * 5%=||250|
- Is the income tax in Independence regressive, proportional, or progressive? Proportional. The rate remains the same regardless of what you make.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Problem two (10 points)
Suppose that a worker in Country A can make either 10 iPods or 5 tablets each year. Country A has 100 workers. Suppose a worker in Country B can make either 2 iPods or 10 tablets each year. Country B has 200 workers. A bundle of goods that Country B could potentially make would be:
Problem three (10 points)
You are looking for a new apartment in Manhattan. Your income is $4,150 per month, and you know that you should not spend more than 25 percent of your income on rent. You have come across the following listing for one-bedroom apartments on craigslist. You are indifferent about location, and transportation costs are the same to each neighborhood.
East Side $2,340
- Which apartments fall within your budget? (Check all that apply.)
- Suppose that you adhere to the 25 percent guideline but also receive a $1,000 cost-of-living supplement since you are living and working in Manhattan. Which apartments fall within your budget now?
Problem four (10 points)
cy interventions is designed to increase supply or decrease demand for a public good or common resource.
- A city government increases the frequency of street sweeping.
- London begins charging a toll to all vehicles that drive within the city limits.
- A gated community passes a bylaw requiring all homeowners to mow their lawns once a week during the summer.
- The National Park Service increases the cost of a pass to enter the Everglades.
Problem five (25 points)
The graph in Figure 3P-4 of your text on page 76 shows supply and demand in the market for automobiles. For each of the following events, draw the new market outcome, and say whether the equilibrium price and quantity will increase or decrease.
- Environmentalists launch a successful One Family, One Car campaign.
- A steel tariff increases the price of steel.
- A baby boom occurred 16 years ago.
- An oil shortage causes the price of gasoline to soar.
- Improvements in robotics increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- The government offers a tax rebate for the purchase of commuter rail tickets.
Problem six (15 points)
In your own words define “opportunity cost”. Following that, provide a quantitative example of your definition. Do not use any example from the text, this must be completely fabricated by you.
Opportunity cost is when what you chose to give up cost the same as the what you actually decided to spend it on.
My family and I moved into a new home and some of our couch was slightly damaged during the move. I would like to purchase a new sectional. It will cost me about $2500 for the couch, I believe, fits my families needs. Spring break is coming up for my oldest son. He wants to go to the Mall of America during the holiday. I came up with a budget that included gas, meals, shopping money, activities and the hotel stay. It came up to exactly $2500. My husband recently deployed, and we would all rather spend family time together than purchase a new couch at this time. This is a real life example of a personal trade off or opportunity cost.
Problem seven (15 points)
The Red Cross and WIC (Women, Infants, and Children program) both provide emergency food packages and first-aid kits to New York City homeless shelters. Table 2P-1 in your text on page 45 shows their weekly production possibilities in providing emergency goods to NYC homeless shelters. For example Red Cross can produce either 300 food packages OR 50 first-aid kits.
NYC homeless shelters need a total of 20 first-aid kits per week. Currently, they get 10 kits from the Red Cross and 10 kits from WIC. With their remaining resources, how many food packages can each organization provide to NYC homeless shelters?
Looking for best Economics-Q71 online ,please click here